2019 US Meetup

Started by Toruk Makto, March 14, 2019, 06:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wind12

Looking forward to seeing the pics when the time comes :)

Toliman

Quote from: Wind12 on December 01, 2019, 01:29:16 AM
Looking forward to seeing the pics when the time comes :)
Same here :)

Nawmtirea

Ok, going to definitely get the photos from AvatarMeet 2019 into a drop box over the Christmas holidays. I haven't forgotten about them! Sorry for the delay. Came back from the Meet with a cold that lasted 2 weeks, had a last minute convention we were asked to to a setup for, had a film shoot to prep prosthetics for, and then ended up with another cold after the shoot that I'm currently fighting.   Those pesky Pandoran germs are hard to shake.

Toliman

Quote from: Nawmtirea on December 17, 2019, 11:40:27 PM
Ok, going to definitely get the photos from AvatarMeet 2019 into a drop box over the Christmas holidays. I haven't forgotten about them!
Great :) I looking forward to see that photos!

Kyttin13

Quote from: Nawmtirea link=topic=28340.msg668529#msg668529 date=1576
Came back from the Meet with a cold that lasted 2 weeks, Those pesky Pandoran germs are hard to shake.
/quote]

Yeah. I've been fighting the same germs. Intermittently. I have the cold, it'll leave for a few days, then come back!

Has anyone heard from Alex (not sure his Username) regarding the Photo Pass pictures???

Nawmtirea

Quote from: Kyttin13 on December 19, 2019, 08:25:39 AM

Yeah. I've been fighting the same germs. Intermittently. I have the cold, it'll leave for a few days, then come back!

Ugh, YES! That's the exact same thing that happened to Ato & I. Just when you think the cold is going away, it comes back with a vengeance!  We've had some restless nights of coughing fits. It's exhausting.