2019 US Meetup

Started by Toruk Makto, March 14, 2019, 06:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eìrä

Quote from: Melìsa on May 03, 2019, 06:42:11 AM
kaltxì ma frapo I've been saving up for this years meet (as I'm wanting to go to Pandora) I heard it was this November ...does anyone know the exact day so I can wake up and be ready on time? ???
SRANE, OE OMUM!
FROM 11 TO 17 NOVEMBER IS THE AVATAR MEET IN FLORIDA! ;) :D
Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!
LN Community - Second Family and Home!

Feel Free To Correct My Na'vi Writing If I Did Mistakes!
 Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!
Nìolo' Pxoeng Seykxel Ma Eylan!

KEMÌRI A NGARU PRRTE' KE LU, TSAKEM RÄ'Ä SIVI AYLAHERU!

Ta:Eìrä :-*

Kyttin13

:ikran:Does anyone know when the schedule/itinerary will be available? I (and another I'm providing transportation and lodging for) am only available to go to Pandora for *One. Day.*, and, obviously,  wanna make it count!  :D

Melìsa

Quote from: Kyttin13 on May 03, 2019, 09:15:13 PM
:ikran:Does anyone know when the schedule/itinerary will be available? I (and another I'm providing transportation and lodging for) am only available to go to Pandora for *One. Day.*, and, obviously,  wanna make it count!  :D
Mllte :) I'm waiting for the day when we go to Eywa 'eveng so I can make sure I go on the right day
Kaltxì Oel Ayngati Kameie Oeru syaw Melìsa I love and respect the Na'vi
Oe tawtute lu

Eìrä

Quote from: Melìsa on May 04, 2019, 05:04:55 AM
Quote from: Kyttin13 on May 03, 2019, 09:15:13 PM
Mllte :) I'm waiting for the day when we go to Eywa 'eveng so I can make sure I go on the right day
Mllte nìtxan! :)
Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!

Kyttin13

I know I've posted a lot, and I hate to hark, or pester, but I, and the person I'm bringing with me can only go for the one day at Pandora, and am booking a Disney room for the night. As our trip is dependent on getting a Disney room, and Disney rooms book FAST, I really need a date as soon as possible...sorry for being such a nag/pain about it...

Eìrä

Quote from: Kyttin13 on May 13, 2019, 08:50:57 PM
I know I've posted a lot, and I hate to hark, or pester, but I, and the person I'm bringing with me can only go for the one day at Pandora, and am booking a Disney room for the night. As our trip is dependent on getting a Disney room, and Disney rooms book FAST, I really need a date as soon as possible...sorry for being such a nag/pain about it...
I know that from 11 to 17 NOVEMBER will be an AvatarMeet in Florida!

I don't know in which AvatarMeet you want to go! :-[

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Kyttin13

I was under the impression that this was for the US meetup, and, therefore, the November 11-17 Florida one. Sooo... yeah, I was looking to pin down an exact date for that one...

Eìrä

Quote from: Kyttin13 on May 14, 2019, 05:14:26 AM
I was under the impression that this was for the US meetup, and, therefore, the November 11-17 Florida one. Sooo... yeah, I was looking to pin down an exact date for that one...
Ok!
That's an US Meetup, in Florida! ;)
11 - 17 NOVEMBER ;)

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Kytten and I are planning to go to Pandora...
Oe tawtute lu

Kyttin13

Still...hoping to get an exact day/date for when everyone's actually going to *Pandora*; I know that during AvatarMeets you do other local attractions too, and I can't do those, I can only do the one day that everyone's going to Pandora, and I really need to know asap because resorts book quickly! If I can't get a resort room, it's a deal breaker and I really don't wanna let the person I'm taking, down... :(

Eìrä

Quote from: Kyttin13 on May 14, 2019, 09:28:46 AM
Still...hoping to get an exact day/date for when everyone's actually going to *Pandora*; I know that during AvatarMeets you do other local attractions too, and I can't do those, I can only do the one day that everyone's going to Pandora, and I really need to know asap because resorts book quickly! If I can't get a resort room, it's a deal breaker and I really don't wanna let the person I'm taking, down... :(
Don't be afraid!
I will search and ask someone who knows about this AvatarMeet! So you need the exact data/day when they will go! ;) I will search and tell you!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Melìsa

Quote from: Kyttin13 on May 14, 2019, 09:28:46 AM

true ....I'm still saving up this way I have enough ....
Oe tawtute lu

Kyttin13

Eìrä

Quote from: Kyttin13 on May 14, 2019, 09:48:27 AM
Thank, Eìrä!!!
With big pleasure, Kyttin13! :D
Anywhere i sended a PM to you! ;)

I sended 2 PM's to Ikxeru and Toruk Makto! I will wait the answer! I asked them If they know the day/data when the people will go to the AvatarMeet in Florida!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Rogue Aw

I'm in the lucky position that I only live 2 hrs from Orlando, so, I can make a day trip when we pin down the date. Would be cool if we could have dinner at some place in Disney Springs. There are some good restaurants there.
Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi.
(Do or do not, there is no try).

Eìrä

Quote from: Rogue Aw on May 14, 2019, 11:05:19 AM
I'm in the lucky position that I only live 2 hrs from Orlando, so, I can make a day trip when we pin down the date. Would be cool if we could have dinner at some place in Disney Springs. There are some good restaurants there.
Aweeee! You made me to wish to come there! :D

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Eìrä

The Arrival Day on Pandora is in 11 november!
Be ready for then! :D

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Kyttin13

Rogue Aw

Quote from: Eìrä on May 14, 2019, 11:13:18 AM

Come on, plenty of time to plan!!
Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi.
(Do or do not, there is no try).

Eìrä

Quote from: Rogue Aw on May 14, 2019, 12:29:12 PM
Quote from: Eìrä on May 14, 2019, 11:13:18 AM

Come on, plenty of time to plan!!
Yes! :D

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!