Dictionary question!!

Started by Ikrantu, March 16, 2016, 05:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikrantu

The navi dictionary is a great tool. However i see that it is constantly updated. I would like to know if these changes are very meaningful. See, I would like to print it our but dont want to be printing the dictionary over and over just for a few words. Also is there a place where it just says the recent additions to the dictionary instead of having to compare them side by side?

Irayo

Vawmataw

In general, updates are made to fix mistakes or to add new words that Paul Frommer has recently created and published.
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Tìtstewan

One can track that by checking the main dicitonary thread here, and/or checking Na'viteri posts, by Paul Frommer. Sometimes new words appear in the language update board. Also, the dictionary has a changelog where changes are written. :)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Plumps

Think of the environment ;) Don't print it out just yet. It will grow and grow, and as you said you don't want to print it out over and over again.

Using the PDF has the advantage of a quick search.

I love words on paper as much as the next guy but with this project I think it's better to wait. Today's dictionary could already be out of date tomorrow ;)