How to spell your REAL name in Na'vi

Started by Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan), April 04, 2010, 01:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Mines a hard one and still can't figure it out since there is no J and G never stands by itself.

Joey/Joseph Galeziewski (gail zes skee)(gal ih shez ski)  first is english pronounce second is Polish pronounce.
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

NeotrekkerZ

Well, you'll have to substitute for the J, I'd either go with tx or kx (they seem to have the closest feel in the mouth)

English:  txoi/txosefì k(x)eylzetski (f can't end a syllable, so I added the ì, any vowel would work)

Polish:  kxoi/kxosefì k(x)alìtsezìski (z can't end a syllable so I added the ì)
Rìk oe lu hufwemì, nìn fya'ot a oe tswayon!

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Tsamsiyu92

Since norwegian and Na'vi pronounces vowels and consoonants similiarly. It's easy to say Gisle in Na'vi.

Niwantaw

try turning christian irving into na'vi
Only mostly AWOL.

Niwantaw

my dads name is Michael

Only mostly AWOL.

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

My first name is mackenzie fathers name ronald and if by second name u mean my middle name my middle name is micheal

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

TesterScot

Quote from: Torukyä Tirea on April 07, 2010, 11:06:00 AM
Your welcome!

Would anyone else like me to come up with their Na'vi name? If you do then just post your first name, surname and if you're female your mother's first name, but if your male you father's first name! ;) ;D

Yes please...

First name - Allan
Surname - MacBain (AKA MacBean - originally, according to some scholars, Son of the Lively One; or, according to other scholars, Son of the Golden-Haired One)
Father's first name - Ian

Irayoru 'Awve Tìkameie for the profile pic. Go to http://www.mpandoraln.weebly.com to see his ongoing work.
Brand New Learner - please correct my usage 8-)