Pleaaasseee help!

Started by fiona.preston1, November 10, 2013, 11:36:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fiona.preston1

Hey, at the risk of becoming annoying to you guys (I hope I dont) I really need more responses to my questionnaire, ive had alot of views, but only 15 responses so far  :( ideally I would like around 30 or something, but I need as much as possible to generate a good analysis. So if you click on this post pleasseee respond! haha I will be very grateful :) thank you!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ad597sSIxrNux_8hvodcYMlexKCGkszkMk7zyR8zIQ8/viewform

Tìtstewan

I'm afraid, but you should know that the current activity here on this forum is really low (Blue Elf has mentioned that in the other thread). Here you need patience to get more responses.

Some suggestions,
Do you have mentioned this questionaire on facebook (the LN page there or so?) to get more attention for this project? Probably, you could ask Toruk Makto (forum admin) for a newsbanner at the forum.

BTW:
When is deadline of your project?

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

fiona.preston1

Hi, Thank you for your suggestions  :) I have put this on the facebook page, I think i will ask the admin  :) . Well I have a presentation in a few weeks for show my data so far, but the deadline isnt until ages away yet, so i know i have time  :)