New lesson podcast

Started by omängum fra'uti, March 29, 2011, 01:46:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

omängum fra'uti

After a long break, I finally got a GOOD microphone, and have started to publish new lessons again.  Hopefully this time I will make it longer than 2 episodes.

Listen to the latest lesson on noun cases and all the other lessons in the same old thread.

Also I am looking for questions to add some Q&A to the next lessons, so if you want something clarified from one of the older lessons, feel free to post it there.
Ftxey lu nga tokx ftxey lu nga tirea? Lu oe tìkeftxo.
Listen to my Na'vi Lessons podcast!

Tswusayona Tsamsiyu

irayo ma 'eylan. this will be very useful for beginners since it explains the basic cases very clearly.
Nivume Na'vit, fpivìl nìNa'vi, kivame na Na'vi.....
oer fko syaw tswusayona tsamsiyu

omängum fra'uti

I was going to wait until this weekend to publish a new lesson, but people kept prodding me on podOmatic to publish a new one (I didn't even know it had that feature) so I decided to go ahead and publish a special lesson today!

Enjoy!

Tswusayona Tsamsiyu

I saw that, but it is not really good for beginners because it's entirely nìNa'vi. it's better for advanced students.
but it is good to practise listening comprehention. I understood only parts of it so I need to hear it another several times.
Nivume Na'vit, fpivìl nìNa'vi, kivame na Na'vi.....
oer fko syaw tswusayona tsamsiyu

Plumps

Wonderful! ;D
Fì'u sunu oer nìtxan nang!
Txantsan fwa tskxekeng si fte tìving mikyun!

And a great April Fools for the podOmatic people :)

omängum fra'uti

Quote from: Tswusayona Tsamsiyu on April 01, 2011, 04:35:51 AM
I saw that, but it is not really good for beginners because it's entirely nìNa'vi. it's better for advanced students.
but it is good to practise listening comprehention. I understood only parts of it so I need to hear it another several times.
It's a great beginner course!

....  If you're a Na'vi speaker trying to learn English. :)

For those who missed the title and description, it is...

"Third English Lesson: Word position

Something interesting about the English language is how words are moved to change the meaning.  So how do you know where to move a word to?  Save us, word position!"

The lesson then proceeds to talk about how in English, you can't just move a word around in a sentence, the positions carries meaning with relation to the verb.  Basically, it's the opposite of the real third lesson, which is teaching noun cases.