Main Menu

Partner!

Started by Na’ringHufwe, June 07, 2010, 08:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Na’ringHufwe

Sorry if this is the incorrect Forum section for this, I dont know where else to put it?

Learning Na'vi is something I really enjoy, but am struggling.
I live in Central time United States.
I am looking for someone to occasionally practice my Na'vi with, and learn faster/better.
It is in my best interest that I have a partner/partners who are somewhat fluent if possible.
Or
Someone who is completely new like myself, so that we may learn together!

I am well aware of the classes with Tirea, and I am currently attending, but still would like a partner.
Someone who will hop into TeamSpeak and partake in conversation and explination.

Irayo ma oeyä ayeylan.  <---(I hope that is correct?)

Maweyatan

Kaltxì, ma Na'ring Hufwe! I could get on TS with you to help out! I'm always open. I'm learning, but I'm an intermediate (kind of; I think that I am between a Beginner and an Intermediate). oe sìlpey tsnì tayel upxaret ye'rìn ta nga.

~Maweyatan

Na’ringHufwe

Sweet! Irayo ma eylan! (No Na'vi word for Partner....)
We should meet soon.
Whens good for you? :D

Maweyatan

Quote from: Na'ring Hufwe on June 09, 2010, 08:08:59 PM
Sweet! Irayo ma eylan! (No Na'vi word for Partner....)

There should be an apostrophe before eylan. You are saying Irayo ma eylan.

I am normally free from 9AM-1PM EST during the week, although I can be free all day (if you need me to be). I am usually on Skype all day, but I go on TS every once in a while. My internet connection is sort of bad, so I may get kicked out of TS a few times. I hope this will not be a problem for you, as I would like to help some others. oel ngati kìyevame

Tirea Aean

I am always up for a Na'vi chat sess!! ;D

okrìsti

Quote from: Tirea Aean on June 17, 2010, 08:53:45 PMI am always up for a Na'vi chat sess!! ;D
oer ke ftue längu a ultxa si ngahu,sìlpey oe tsnì tsakem salyi, slä zene hivahaw

TS is one of the places to meet some help willing people, got a little more quite there, my impression, hope that changes.
dA | nga tsun oehu pivlltxe fa skype: c4duser
awngeyä wìki sìltsan lu
txopu lu fya'o ne vawma pa'o – nawma karyu Yotxa

Tompa'Ivong

lhasl;kfjs;lfjaksdf;akjsdf;laksjf;ad;akas;ldfk  :P :P :P ::) ::) ::) ::) ??? 8) ??? 8) 8) 8)

oe leiu kawng

sngel sngel sngel

*manic moment*

Im bored >.^

"peu to fwa tskxefa ayuti ska'a lu sìltsan? Tskxe a kllkxem ulte fpi nga ayuti ska'a.
—Toggo, goblin weaponsmith

Tirea Aean

Quote from: okrìsti on June 17, 2010, 08:59:23 PM
Quote from: Tirea Aean on June 17, 2010, 08:53:45 PMI am always up for a Na'vi chat sess!! ;D
oer ke ftue längu a ultxa si ngahu,sìlpey oe tsnì tsakem salyi, slä zene hivahaw

TS is one of the places to meet some help willing people, got a little more quite there, my impression, hope that changes.

Approved.

txe'lan tírol

Quote from: Na'ring Hufwe on June 07, 2010, 08:54:02 PM
Sorry if this is the incorrect Forum section for this, I dont know where else to put it?

Learning Na'vi is something I really enjoy, but am struggling.
I live in Central time United States.
I am looking for someone to occasionally practice my Na'vi with, and learn faster/better.
It is in my best interest that I have a partner/partners who are somewhat fluent if possible.
Or
Someone who is completely new like myself, so that we may learn together!

I am well aware of the classes with Tirea, and I am currently attending, but still would like a partner.
Someone who will hop into TeamSpeak and partake in conversation and explination.

Irayo ma oeyä ayeylan.  <---(I hope that is correct?)

I know that this may be a little off topic, but what state do you live in? because I have been looking for someone to meet with in person and have been thus far unsuccessful.

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Tompa'Ivong on June 17, 2010, 09:03:23 PM
lhasl;kfjs;lfjaksdf;akjsdf;laksjf;ad;akas;ldfk  :P :P :P ::) ::) ::) ::) ??? 8) ??? 8) 8) 8)

oe leiu kawng

sngel sngel sngel

*manic moment*

Im bored >.^

*insert a txan of random phonemes until I can get a hapxìyu-numeyu*
[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Niwantaw

*BANG....BANG*

spammers removed.
Only mostly AWOL.

'Oma Tirea

One of those was a miss ;D
[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

hufwe 'eveng

Quote from: Tirea Aean on June 17, 2010, 08:53:45 PM
I am always up for a Na'vi chat sess!! ;D

This is off topic but im new and design in your sig.

does it say "Pandora is beloved by me?"

Sorry if i messed it up I'm trying to read it without the help of dictionaries and navi in a nutshell

Muzer

A more literal translation would be "Pandora is beloved to me" - Na'vi doesn't really have a passive voice (though some word orders are closer to it than others) - that is, swapping the subject and object and using "by". The best translation reflecting the meaning would simply be "I love Pandora" (presumably).

(Though I have also not consulted a dictionary - I'm just trusting that your translation of "Pandora" is correct)
[21:42:56] <@Muzer> Apple products used to be good, if expensive
[21:42:59] <@Muzer> now they are just expensive

hufwe 'eveng

Irayo Muzer.  :D
That was confusing me and I appreciate the help.