partner needed

Started by toruk mukto, June 14, 2012, 10:57:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toruk mukto

hi guys i need a partner to help me learn im on ts everyday and would like to advance my learning anyone interested in having the od conversation and helping out on some things ??
:)

Tanri

Kaltxì ma Toruk!
You live in GMT-7 timezone (Mountain time), right?
So probability of our meet on Teamspeak is almost zero, my clocks shows Central european time, but the idea of hanging on Teamspeak when you are ready to spend some time on Na'vi language is great.

I only wish that somewhere in the future there will be enough people for being able to populate Teamspeak on any particular hour.
For me now, only possible moment when I can probably meet people from US, is around Friday 9pm in US = Saturday 6:00 in Europe. Are you interested?
Tätxawyu akì'ong.

Ngawng

Kaltxì ma Toruk Mukto,

I don't get on teamspeak that often anymore, thanks to school, hrh. But I'll be on much more often in future, holidays are coming up! :) It would be lovely to help you with learning Na'vi :D (by the way my timezone is +10~) Hope to see you in ts sometime!

Also feel free to add me on Skype if you have it, my username is ngawng.

29.f.australia

Palulukan Maktoyu

Quote from: toruk mukto on June 14, 2012, 10:57:30 AM
hi guys i need a partner to help me learn im on ts everyday and would like to advance my learning anyone interested in having the od conversation and helping out on some things ??
:)

myself and a few others are in just about every evening. it doesn't always contain learning, and sometimes it does. i'm in GMT (UK) usually on during the day on tues/wed and depending on work sometimes late into the night on the rest of the days
Fkol syaw oeru Palulukan Maktoyu Ta'lengean

Twitter: https://twitter.com/navi_wotd