Questionnaire for Na`vi learners

Started by fiona.preston1, November 04, 2013, 08:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fiona.preston1

Hello, I am Fiona Preston and I am currently a second year undergraduate at York St John Uni and i am very interested in conlangs and so I am doing a sociolinguistics project on Dothraki and Na`vi. More information on my study is on this link below which is also the questionnaire. I would be very grateful for your answers and would appreciate it a lot  :) thank you. All responses will be taken in strict confidence and will not be used without your permission.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ad597sSIxrNux_8hvodcYMlexKCGkszkMk7zyR8zIQ8/viewform

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte', ma Fiona Preston! :)

Ngeyä tìkangkemvi eltur tìtxan si nìtxan! Oe pamrel soli tsatsengur ulte oe 'oleyng tsaysìpawmur, mungwrr mesìpawm.

I'm unsure about these two questions:
What is your area of employment? <- There is mean my job?

Where were you born? <- Country, state, town/city?

I have answered all other question, but I havn't click on "send" yet. :)

- ta Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

fiona.preston1

Oh sorry about that, yes i mean what is your job? and the Country  :) thank you for replying, I appreciate it  :)

Tìtstewan

Everything is OK! I've completed the file and sent it. :) ;)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

fiona.preston1

Tìtstewan

Kea tìkin! :D

I think, the most difficult question was definitely "why I learn this language". ;D ;D

Blue Elf

Done. I reminds me, that there was similar research some time ago. Check this thread. Result of that research is available here. Maybe it will be useful for you too (I'm afraid you do not get so much replies).
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

fiona.preston1

Thanks a lot for helping me :) and thanks for the study  :) this will help  :)

Eana Unil

Done. Btw, you didn't need to open another topic with the same content; one should be enough for everyone to see it :)

fiona.preston1

Hey Eana Unil thank you for replying, however i dont seem to have your data, would it be possible for you to do it again?  :)

Eana Unil

I've answered it right after you posted this thread here, so maybe you just overlooked it?  ??? I've sent it successfully.

fiona.preston1

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

As I am active in both communities, I gave you an answer for each!

Is that St. John's University on Long Island? I have fond memories of doing a basketball game for TV there in 1997. It was the first of many visits to the New Your City area I made over the next several years.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

fiona.preston1

Hey `Eylan Ayfalulukanä! Thanks a lot for your responses  :) and unfortunately no, my York st john is in York England, wish i could be in America though haha 

Sìkat

P.A.'li makto

Done.
I'm proud of being a member of this community, and I'm always happy when asked similar questions.  :)
Good luck with your project, Fiona!  :)

Pam

facebook: soaia leNa`vi