Yelling at people

Started by Seze, December 23, 2009, 02:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tute nuereime

i probably sound like a skxawng but where did you find pxasik and what does it mean
kaltxì peng oeru fra'uya niNa'Vi

wm.annis

Quote from: tute nuereime on December 24, 2009, 08:32:14 PM
i probably sound like a skxawng but where did you find pxasik and what does it mean

It came from this interview.  It means something like "screw that!"  He came up with it for the video game.  

tute nuereime

Kreagus

I too have been using Na'vi a little. I call my annoying little brother a skxawng all the time now, and i greet my friends in na'vi during school. A couple are starting to catch on to what i'm saying.

Tsway'eion

Quote from: Ptxèrra on December 24, 2009, 05:41:44 AM

yes its funny using Na'vi.
at home they they dont mind other languages, since my bro speaks klingon.

Nice... i can't speak it at home, my family would look at me weird.

Ki_Lin_7

Quote from: Kreagus on January 06, 2010, 07:09:24 PM
I too have been using Na'vi a little. I call my annoying little brother a skxawng all the time now, and i greet my friends in na'vi during school. A couple are starting to catch on to what i'm saying.

Ja, I call one of my friends skxawng all the time, because she she started playing on her phone while watching Avatar! SIN!! So, ja. She's a skxawng.
And I also use "Eltu si!" (pay attention) and "irayo" a lot. ^_^

But I've always been partial to speaking in languages the people around me don't understand, so...

Tsyaltuan

I can see why people want to use skxawng because you can put a lot of anger into that ejective and what follows. You know what? I'm probably going to do that now. lol

Ikranä mokri

its scary i just said to someone Skxawng Pxasik and they understood me he tld me not to call him a moron and faced up to me

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Quzac

I use it at work, the customers at my store don't even think twice unless I know them personally. My mom doesn't care, and I started teaching my sister some basic sentences.

Kretän

Quote from: Skxawng on December 23, 2009, 07:10:27 PM
also people i don't know i'll thank with Irayo, i figure eventually I'll run into someone who knows it then bam, fun s***.

Good point! I'm going to start doing the same.

Hmmm, im finding it hard to associate skxawng with actual anger/insult. Its not that the word doesn't fit, the word is perfect for what it means. Its just that it is so over-used in such a friendly way on skxaypxe i find it hard to take seriously now ^^

Pxasik is a good one! =)

Txonway

I call my mom sa'nok, but she just sighs.

I always feel welcome using Na'vi with my sister though, she's trying to learn it. :)
~Nightsong of the Viperwolf~

tute nuereime

well if you are going to yell at someone in an alien language use a word that helps you practice. they don't know what it means but if you make it sound vulgar than it could work. i practice with random words like täftxu (weave) or kifkey (world) and over pronounce it so after time it is easier to say.

Kretän

Quote from: tute nuereime on January 09, 2010, 07:41:28 PM
well if you are going to yell at someone in an alien language use a word that helps you practice. they don't know what it means but if you make it sound vulgar than it could work. i practice with random words like täftxu (weave) or kifkey (world) and over pronounce it so after time it is easier to say.

I really like that, I think i might take that method! :D

Lots of fun when people ask what you said, I imagine? :P

Ikranä mokri

i was thinkg about this and what if u said

kä terkup kelku mì

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Atanä mungeyu

i would use nga lekeye'ung,you're crazy
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

tute nuereime

Quote from: Kretän on January 09, 2010, 09:27:31 PM
Lots of fun when people ask what you said, I imagine? :P
my friend does it with German. his 3 most used swears are: stapler, air conditioner, and oatmeal.
Quote from: Twonyu Ikranä on January 10, 2010, 06:17:05 AM
kä terkup kelku mì
i think if you were going to say that you should just keep it "kä terkup".