book recommendation: we need to talk about kevin

Started by Reykoveyzä te Werufalä Haflak'ite, January 21, 2013, 09:41:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reykoveyzä te Werufalä Haflak'ite

this book was at once both awesome and kind of scary. at the least, i can safely say that it's very thought provoking and definitely worth the read. it's an interesting point of view on the minds of pyschopaths, and makes some excellent political points about the school shooting epidemic in the USA. as well as that, its just very well written.

anyone already read it? thoughts?
Irayo, ma frapo, ma oeyä smuke sì ma oeyä smukan.
Vivar 'ivong Na'vi! Eywa ayngahu!

*if i make a mistake in any of my Na'vi, please correct me :)

Seze Mune

Haven't read it, and until now I never heard of it.  Is it a non-fiction book about a person, or is it psychological studies?

its fiction, i think it got made into a film, though i dont have high hopes for that. seriously though, the book is amazing.

on a side note, seze, now  a levels are calming down a bit, can i come back to aytautral? what's happened since i left?

Seze Mune

Quote from: Reykoveyzä te Werufalä Haflak'ite on January 21, 2013, 12:53:03 PM
its fiction, i think it got made into a film, though i dont have high hopes for that. seriously though, the book is amazing.

on a side note, seze, now  a levels are calming down a bit, can i come back to aytautral? what's happened since i left?

Reyko, we would LOVE for you to come in for a landing!  Drop by and read up....Na'vin just now posted something new....  :D

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

yay reyko! :) Welcome back?

You might have a lot of reading to do, but its an awesome read! :D
Let us know what you think afterwards, we can figure out how to bring u in smooth

NotW#82

yeah, about that... ;D

i got a little carried away and posted. if you have any problems with the continuity, let me know and i'll alter it. but i read through all your stuff, and i thought that this would fit in from Lutey's POV. :P