General Discussion > Books and Literature

Discussion

<< < (9/10) > >>

Syulang:

--- Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on July 30, 2011, 06:46:25 am ---I only read "real" books, except when what interests me is available exclusively online. :) I don't care about the size, weight and such; I just love holding a book in my hands and flipping its pages! :D

--- End quote ---

Fi'u! I love this too  :) theres something more exciting and fulfilling about actually holding a book and reading it.  :)

'Itan Atxur:

--- Quote from: Syulang on September 17, 2011, 08:50:32 pm ---
--- Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on July 30, 2011, 06:46:25 am ---I only read "real" books, except when what interests me is available exclusively online. :) I don't care about the size, weight and such; I just love holding a book in my hands and flipping its pages! :D

--- End quote ---

Fi'u! I love this too  :) theres something more exciting and fulfilling about actually holding a book and reading it.  :)

--- End quote ---

Couldn't have said it better :) I especially love turning the pages of an old and frail book. It's almost like it's absorbed history.

Syulang:

--- Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on September 18, 2011, 10:54:48 pm ---Couldn't have said it better :) I especially love turning the pages of an old and frail book. It's almost like it's absorbed history.

--- End quote ---

This too, me and my brother loved watching the video of Watership Down, and earlier this year or sometime last year, my Dad bought me an original copy of the book, and is was written in 1950- something. Its old and starting to fall apart, but it's exciting to read something thats been around this long. It's precious.  :)

'Itan Atxur:
"Old and precious" electronics are 6 months old... lol. I'm pretty sure my very capable computer is actually considered a relic about now (4 years old).

Yayo:
So. How's everyone's reading?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version