Vie Utile [ an indie Web Comic ]

Started by Txur’Itan, June 23, 2014, 05:19:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txur’Itan

http://vieutile.com/  ;D

Vie Utile is a new English language indie web comic, written by an artist friend of mine named Marek.

He plans to update it every Monday.

He only has the starting characters and the first page loaded, but if you are interested please give it a look and tell me what you think.  

kìyevame

私は太った男だ。

Tirea Aean

Seems pretty cool.

I really like the art and the website design. Seems pretty deep too so far.

Any plans to integrate RSS?

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Tirea Aean on June 23, 2014, 05:31:02 PM
Seems pretty cool.

I will ask.
私は太った男だ。

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Txur'Itan on June 24, 2014, 03:39:05 PM
Quote from: Tirea Aean on June 23, 2014, 05:31:02 PM
Seems pretty cool.

I will ask.

Web designer is working on it, apparently it is not ready yet.
私は太った男だ。

Tirea Aean

Coolness. RSS is pretty simple to implement so it shouldn't be long. And how about an archive or means of opening back issues in case one misses a week? (thinking along the lines of xkcd) I guess we'll see, since it apparently isn't complete yet. :)

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Tirea Aean on June 24, 2014, 09:54:25 PM
Coolness. RSS is pretty simple to implement so it shouldn't be long. And how about an archive or means of opening back issues in case one misses a week? (thinking along the lines of xkcd) I guess we'll see, since it apparently isn't complete yet. :)

Web comics are never truly complete, while some sites are better manged than others, Marek is focused more on story and art than web development.

Marek only has the first comic page up because it just launched. That said, Marek's story is live now.

While those extra features are dependent on this web development friend of his, and may not manifest because of reasons.

If Marek is staying strong on this, then every Monday should have a new content page.

Without being able to see the future, I can only hope he will keep at it and complete the first story arc.
私は太った男だ。

Tirea Aean

Totally understandable. I wouldn't have it any other way than he focus his efforts on the story and art. I was only bringing that stuff up because that would be my means of following posts and seeing ones I might have missed. :)

Txur’Itan

It is up to page 4, right now Marek is introducing characters.
私は太った男だ。