General Discussion > Books and Literature

What You've Recently Bought

<< < (3/4) > >>

Puvomun:

--- Quote from: Seze Mune on November 05, 2011, 10:06:49 am ---Holy Ikran, ma Puvomun, with all the other things you're doing, just when do you even have time to read?!?  ???

--- End quote ---
Before I go to sleep. :)

Seze Mune:

--- Quote from: Puvomun on November 05, 2011, 11:02:09 am ---
--- Quote from: Seze Mune on November 05, 2011, 10:06:49 am ---Holy Ikran, ma Puvomun, with all the other things you're doing, just when do you even have time to read?!?  ???

--- End quote ---
Before I go to sleep. :)

--- End quote ---

Nga hahaw?   ;)

Puvomun:

--- Quote from: Seze Mune on November 05, 2011, 11:47:13 am ---
--- Quote from: Puvomun on November 05, 2011, 11:02:09 am ---Before I go to sleep. :)

--- End quote ---

Nga hahaw?   ;)

--- End quote ---

Srane, oe haheiaw mrra ayhapxì trrä fratxon.

Seze Mune:
Mrr le'aw? Tsa-hey, ma 'eylan! 

阿波:
A nearly four year necropost :)
Getting books in foreign languages, particularly in mostly monolingual countries, seems to be a bit difficult/expensive. So I couldn't pass on the occasion to visit the 誠品書店, with it being less than a kilometre away ;D
What I bought:

* 安德闇影-I haven't finished the Xenocide, but according to XKCD it wasn't the best one any way :)
* 教父-I listened to the first 2-3 hours of the e-book, which I hope will help.
* 儒家與韋伯的五個對話
* 鋼筆草,行,隸書範本-I've been looking for something like that for ages :D
* 莊子-I haven't had a good look at it yet, but I think it's a bilingual text of the book associated with the (probably my favourite) Taoist philosopher, of the same name. Contains the original text, and a modern version.All of these for less than US 50$, and I don't even have to wait a month or more to get them :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version