General Discussion > Books and Literature

What You've Recently Bought

<< < (2/4) > >>

Yayo:
I'm wanting to buy The Day of the Triffids and The Great Escape. Has anyone read them? Were they any good?

Human No More:
I got my preorder in for Inheritance by Christopher Paolini. More money I probably shouldn't spend, but I need to read it the day it's out! ;D :P

Syulang:

--- Quote from: Yayo on October 23, 2011, 05:03:32 am ---I'm wanting to buy The Day of the Triffids and The Great Escape. Has anyone read them? Were they any good?

--- End quote ---

I have read Day of The Triffids. It's a pretty good book, but some bits go on for a long time and are a bit boring. But I reccomend you read it, it's worth it.  :)

Yayo:
I bought it but it's intended as a gift for my friend. It was really hard to wrap it. :P

Seze Mune:

--- Quote from: Puvomun on October 14, 2011, 03:04:00 am ---
--- Quote from: Plumps on October 14, 2011, 02:20:54 am ---
--- Quote from: Puvomun on October 14, 2011, 02:11:10 am ---The latest (e)book I bought is "Heat Rises", by Richard Castle. Yes, the writer in the TV series Castle. :)
I love his books next to the series.
--- End quote ---

Was also thinking about buying that … you keep me informed whether it is any good, ok? :D

--- End quote ---

Will do, no worries. If it is as good as the first two books, it is a winner. I plan on reading this one after Heartless, which I am reading at the moment. :)

--- End quote ---

Holy Ikran, ma Puvomun, with all the other things you're doing, just when do you even have time to read?!?  ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version