nový překlad stránek

Started by Eltu Lefngap Makto, January 09, 2012, 12:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eltu Lefngap Makto

Prosím, odpusť mi, nemluvím česky.
Já jsem pomocí Google Translate.
Vím, že není Na'vi slovník pro české.
Udělal jsem stránky (používá software z Wikipedia), pomáhat překládat.
Bude mi někdo pomoct?

http://navi.referata.com/w/index.php?title=Main_Page&uselang=cs
http://navi.referata.com/w/index.php?title=Eltu&uselang=cs
'Ivong, Na'vi!

Blue Elf

No problem, you can write English (at least all three currently active people here understand English quite well :))
I've seen these wiki pages (in English), but I really don't have idea how they works. Which way we can help you?

BTW we have good Czech dictionary (http://tinyurl.com/navislovnik), it is maintained by Tanri (and sometimes also by me)
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Eltu Lefngap Makto

I will copy all the dictionary words into the wiki!  Thank you!  My goal is to prevent people from needing so many separate databases.  My wiki software is good at exporting data.

Could you check my czech?  ;D

http://navi.referata.com/w/index.php?title=Navi:Interface&uselang=cs
'Ivong, Na'vi!

Blue Elf

It looks well on first view, good! Some comments:
- for nstab-media I'd use "Multimédia" instead of "Soubor" (at least to differ it from nstab-image)
- for nstab-mediawiki I'd use  "Zpráva" instead of "Hlášení"
- for nstab-mediawiki I'd use "Stránka uživatele" instead of "Uživatelova stránka"

Term "vpona" for infix is interesting for me, as we do not have infixes in Czech, AFAIK, but according to wikipedia it is for sure correct.
If you need check something or translate, let me know - I'll help as my free time permits.

Eltu Lefngap Makto

that's funny because the three you mention were not done by me: they are part of mediawiki itself!!!  :o
'Ivong, Na'vi!

Tanri

Quote from: Blue Elf on January 09, 2012, 03:22:21 PM
No problem, you can write English (at least all three currently active people here understand English quite well :))
HRH, in this number we maybe even don't deserve a sub-section here ;D

Ma Eltu Lefngap Makto, I am now looking at the navi.referata, and it is pretty impressive. Maybe too much for me.
Don't get this wrong, as I appreciate everything that helps people learning, or in general, managing informations, but I am not a programmer - thus I can easily be "blind" in terms of how this can help us to work with those data, and to be even worse - I grew up having in my mind the principle "if it works, keep it as simple as you can, unless you want more from it".

To be short, we already discussed a possibility to abandon our dictionary as Google document, and focus to translation of Taronyu's one. For various reasons, that I don't want to explain at this moment (but I can if asked ;)), we decided to keep things in the form as they are now.
So I can help with translation (it is anyway a form of practice), but I will still prefer the current form of dictionary and grammar, in terms of time and effort needed for it's maintenance.
Tätxawyu akì'ong.

Eltu Lefngap Makto

:-\  I was hoping the wiki would be easier.  Oh well.

Did you know I lived in Prague for a summer?  1996, when things were cheap!  I even learned to say Ř.  Can you tell me the Czech tongue-twister?  Smrt blk ...?  I still have the painting I bought on the Charles bridge over my desk.
'Ivong, Na'vi!

Blue Elf

Quote from: Eltu Lefngap Makto on January 10, 2012, 01:52:57 PM
:-\  I was hoping the wiki would be easier.  Oh well.

Did you know I lived in Prague for a summer?  1996, when things were cheap!  I even learned to say Ř.  Can you tell me the Czech tongue-twister?  Smrt blk ...?  I still have the painting I bought on the Charles bridge over my desk.
Can try this:
Strč prst skrz krk
-or-
třistatřicettři stříbrných stříkaček stříkalo přes třistatřicettři stříbrných střech
;D It's even hard to write

Eltu Lefngap Makto

Quote from: Blue Elf on January 10, 2012, 02:08:20 PM
Can try this:
Strč prst skrz krk
-or-
třistatřicettři stříbrných stříkaček stříkalo přes třistatřicettři stříbrných střech

Šit! Ìc hard!  :P Oeri ftxì lu fwel!  :P  :P
'Ivong, Na'vi!

hemmond

Quote from: Eltu Lefngap Makto on January 10, 2012, 02:48:14 PM
Can try this:
Strč prst skrz krk
-or-

Šit! Ìc hard!  :P Oeri ftxì lu fwel!  :P  :P

Hell yeah, It's hard. :D But we get used to it... :D As whole czech language. :D But I think we get used to it. :D
old gallery link?id=1849[/img]
old gallery link?id=1890[/img]

http://twitter.com/hemmondssandbox

If it's change in you, then the world is changing too.
--22nd World Scout Jamboree anthem.

Tanri

Can try this:
Strč prst skrz krk
-or-
This wasn't quite nice, ma Blue Elf ;D
... a linguistic nightmare for english speaking people. ::)
Tätxawyu akì'ong.

hemmond

Quote from: Tanri on January 10, 2012, 04:03:05 PM
Can try this:
Strč prst skrz krk
-or-
This wasn't quite nice, ma Blue Elf ;D
... a linguistic nightmare for english speaking people. ::)

Well... Depends on... ;D He wanted a tongue-twister, so Blue Elf gave him two! One tongue-twister gratis! :D
old gallery link?id=1849[/img]
old gallery link?id=1890[/img]

http://twitter.com/hemmondssandbox

If it's change in you, then the world is changing too.
--22nd World Scout Jamboree anthem.