International / Multilingual > Česky (Czech)

nový překlad stránek

<< < (2/3) > >>

Tanri:

--- Quote from: Blue Elf on January 09, 2012, 03:22:21 pm ---No problem, you can write English (at least all three currently active people here understand English quite well :))

--- End quote ---
HRH, in this number we maybe even don't deserve a sub-section here ;D

Ma Eltu Lefngap Makto, I am now looking at the navi.referata, and it is pretty impressive. Maybe too much for me.
Don't get this wrong, as I appreciate everything that helps people learning, or in general, managing informations, but I am not a programmer - thus I can easily be "blind" in terms of how this can help us to work with those data, and to be even worse - I grew up having in my mind the principle "if it works, keep it as simple as you can, unless you want more from it".

To be short, we already discussed a possibility to abandon our dictionary as Google document, and focus to translation of Taronyu's one. For various reasons, that I don't want to explain at this moment (but I can if asked ;)), we decided to keep things in the form as they are now.
So I can help with translation (it is anyway a form of practice), but I will still prefer the current form of dictionary and grammar, in terms of time and effort needed for it's maintenance.

Eltu Lefngap Makto:
 :-\  I was hoping the wiki would be easier.  Oh well.

Did you know I lived in Prague for a summer?  1996, when things were cheap!  I even learned to say Ř.  Can you tell me the Czech tongue-twister?  Smrt blk ...?  I still have the painting I bought on the Charles bridge over my desk.

Blue Elf:

--- Quote from: Eltu Lefngap Makto on January 10, 2012, 01:52:57 pm --- :-\  I was hoping the wiki would be easier.  Oh well.

Did you know I lived in Prague for a summer?  1996, when things were cheap!  I even learned to say Ř.  Can you tell me the Czech tongue-twister?  Smrt blk ...?  I still have the painting I bought on the Charles bridge over my desk.

--- End quote ---
Can try this:
Strč prst skrz krk
-or-
třistatřicettři stříbrných stříkaček stříkalo přes třistatřicettři stříbrných střech
 ;D It's even hard to write

Eltu Lefngap Makto:

--- Quote from: Blue Elf on January 10, 2012, 02:08:20 pm ---Can try this:
Strč prst skrz krk
-or-
třistatřicettři stříbrných stříkaček stříkalo přes třistatřicettři stříbrných střech

--- End quote ---

Šit! Ìc hard!  :P Oeri ftxì lu fwel!  :P  :P

hemmond:

--- Quote from: Eltu Lefngap Makto on January 10, 2012, 02:48:14 pm ---
--- Quote from: Blue Elf on January 10, 2012, 02:08:20 pm ---Can try this:
Strč prst skrz krk
-or-

--- End quote ---

Šit! Ìc hard!  :P Oeri ftxì lu fwel!  :P  :P

--- End quote ---

Hell yeah, It's hard. :D But we get used to it... :D As whole czech language. :D But I think we get used to it. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version