Ikran plushie I so want!

Started by Seze Mune, November 07, 2011, 09:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seze Mune

What details!  See the legs and talons?

I love the definition she gives to this ikran.  It almost looks like musculature on the underside.

The fore and aft wings are bendable and stay in place so the ikran can be posed.

See? She climbs!   :D

Now if only I could find the creator....or get the pattern!!  Anyone know where? Who?

AketuanNavi

:o

awesomeness. I would be interested in one...

Seze Mune

Well, if I find out anything about them, I will let you know.  This is one I found on Deviant Art.

'Oma Tirea

Fnu!  You're making oeyä ikran and likely Omatikayaclan envious ::)

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Seze Mune

Quote from: 'Oma Tirea on November 09, 2011, 12:34:37 AM
Fnu!  You're making oeyä ikran and likely Omatikayaclan envious ::)

YIKES!

Seze Mune

Checking out Deviant Art ikrans, I also found this image done by art imaginations.  I would love to buy a copy of it!

Source for the artist:   Beautiful ikran by art imaginations on DA

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

I would not be at all surprised if this was built by Omatakayaclan. It looks like her workmanship (but a little larger, so more detail). I sure love mine, and so do all the other folks who got them at the summer meetup in Seattle.

I am still waiting for the palulukan plushie.....

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Seze Mune

Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on November 10, 2011, 02:51:48 AM
I would not be at all surprised if this was built by Omatakayaclan. It looks like her workmanship (but a little larger, so more detail). I sure love mine, and so do all the other folks who got them at the summer meetup in Seattle.

I am still waiting for the palulukan plushie.....

Actually, no, she didn't make it.  She makes the little ikrans.  This is a larger model made by Almira Wolf on Deviant Art and it has articulated wings, and teeth, etc.  Gotta love that!   ;D

Blue Elf

Yes, it is really great ikran! I wanted to create it too, but I think it is too dificult to make it and I didn't come such paterned material. Original thread about this is here, you can contact author.
Here's another thread about little plushie ikrans, there you can also find pattern (I think it is nearly the same as for the big ikran) - and you can try to make it yourself! I've created two of them and it isn't so difficult (but rather annoying when sewing small parts). Although I did some mistakes during creating process (like sew one part conversely - but even this is not fatal problem, I finished it without riping), they looks quite well.
I can share some recommendations and information about producing, I probably put them into second thread I mentioned
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Seze Mune

Quote from: Blue Elf on November 13, 2011, 04:20:44 PM
Yes, it is really great ikran! I wanted to create it too, but I think it is too dificult to make it and I didn't come such paterned material. Original thread about this is here, you can contact author.
Here's another thread about little plushie ikrans, there you can also find pattern (I think it is nearly the same as for the big ikran) - and you can try to make it yourself! I've created two of them and it isn't so difficult (but rather annoying when sewing small parts). Although I did some mistakes during creating process (like sew one part conversely - but even this is not fatal problem, I finished it without riping), they looks quite well.
I can share some recommendations and information about producing, I probably put them into second thread I mentioned

Irayo, Blue Elf.  The little bitty ikran looks very simple to make.  I was interested in making the bigger one, especially with wings which could be positioned.  I have talked with the artist and she doesn't do commissions, so it looks like I will be on my own with this one.  I have to gather some information on ways to make the wings posable, and what kind of stuffing would be best, and then I will give it my best. :)

Blue Elf

Quote from: Seze Mune on November 13, 2011, 08:59:40 PM
Quote from: Blue Elf on November 13, 2011, 04:20:44 PM

Irayo, Blue Elf.  The little bitty ikran looks very simple to make.  I was interested in making the bigger one, especially with wings which could be positioned.  I have talked with the artist and she doesn't do commissions, so it looks like I will be on my own with this one.  I have to gather some information on ways to make the wings posable, and what kind of stuffing would be best, and then I will give it my best. :)
I was thinking about the same, but I'm quite busy, so I abandoned any researches. If you find any way how to position wings, please share it here, I'm interested and I still plan to create bigger ikran (at this time only as bigger copy of the small one, but if it can be improved.... hmmm)
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Seze Mune

I promise to share any information I get with you and if I actually succeed in making one, I will take pictures and post them. :)

Palulukan-Makto

Oel ngati kameie

Avatar is the greatest movie of all time!!!

"You have a strong heart. No fear. But stupid! Ignorant like a child!" - Neytiri

Seze Mune

Irayo, ma OmatikayaClan, they are cute.  However, I wanted the larger one with more detail.  I guess I'm going to have to go it alone.

Vawmataw

Quote from: Seze Mune on November 07, 2011, 09:58:42 PM

What details!  See the legs and talons?

I love the definition she gives to this ikran.  It almost looks like musculature on the underside.

The fore and aft wings are bendable and stay in place so the ikran can be posed.

See? She climbs!   :D

Now if only I could find the creator....or get the pattern!!  Anyone know where? Who?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Vawmataw

If you find this Ikran cute, clap your hands. * CLAP CLAP *
If you find this Ikran cute, clap your hands. * CLAP CLAP *
If you find this Ikran cute, If you find this Ikran cute, If you find this Ikran cute, clap your hands. * CLAP CLAP *

:D
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Seze Mune

If I could buy it from her, I would! :)