LearnNavi Community > Classifieds

OC's hand made Ikran plushies for sale

<< < (2/3) > >>

Niri Te:
 That will be fine, I will send you a 120 dollar USPS money order as soon as I go to the Bank on the first of February.
Niri Te

Palulukan-Makto:
Ok cool, I will PM you and tell you when I will start to make them and finish them :)

'Oma Tirea:
Is it me or does it seem like this thread was made a while ago? ::)

--- Quote from: OmaticayaClan on January 08, 2012, 03:04:18 pm ---and here are all of the Ikran plushies im selling sold in Seattle of last summer, if anyone would like to buy one from me

--- End quote ---

I ended taking the one all the way on the left :D You can find out peyä tstxo in the gallery.

Also, we have hopes that fayikran will sell for something cheaper than $60 if you bring more to the next meetup.  IIRC you were thinking somewhere around 25-30% off.

Palulukan-Makto:

--- Quote from: 'Oma Tirea on January 09, 2012, 01:30:11 am ---Is it me or does it seem like this thread was made a while ago? ::)

--- Quote from: OmaticayaClan on January 08, 2012, 03:04:18 pm ---and here are all of the Ikran plushies im selling sold in Seattle of last summer, if anyone would like to buy one from me

--- End quote ---

I ended taking the one all the way on the left :D You can find out peyä tstxo in the gallery.

Also, we have hopes that fayikran will sell for something cheaper than $60 if you bring more to the next meetup.  IIRC you were thinking somewhere around 25-30% off.

--- End quote ---

Yes, it was already made but I was thinking to repost this thread since people would want an Ikran plushie. The only reason why they are $60 each is because I make them all by hand, I sew them all by hand.

Niri Te:
 I have no problem paying 120 dollars for two hand made, hand sewn plushies ma tsmuke.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version