OC's hand made Ikran plushies for sale

Started by Palulukan-Makto, January 08, 2012, 03:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palulukan-Makto

i hand sew these Ikran plushies for people who order them from me, and i wanted to show some of my Ikran plushies to another Avatar fan site, so here are a few that i have done

i have light and dark blue, red, black, orange, light and dark purple

so please feel free to tell me what colors you want and where you live, since there hand made im charging $60 for them

i know its a lot of money but its worth it since its hand made

my first one i made back in May, im not selling it to anyone, its mine

here are a few others i made for people

and here are all of the Ikran plushies im selling in Seattle of last summer, if anyone would like to buy one from me

Oel ngati kameie

Avatar is the greatest movie of all time!!!

"You have a strong heart. No fear. But stupid! Ignorant like a child!" - Neytiri

Tirea Aean

These are so cute! Very awesome job. If I wasn't broke, I'd buy one right now. *tweet*

Palulukan-Makto

I'm glad you like them :) and yeah it seems like everyone is broke
Oel ngati kameie

"You have a strong heart. No fear. But stupid! Ignorant like a child!" - Neytiri

Niri Te

PM me your mailing address so that I can send you a money order on the first of February for two of them, one purple, and one blue. I'm retired Army, and only get paid once a month, so it will have to wait till next month.
I will send you a USPS money order, then when you get it, you can make twoof them, one (purple) for me, and the blue one for my sweetie pie.
Niri Te
Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

Palulukan-Makto

Quote from: Niri Te on January 08, 2012, 05:27:05 PM
PM me your mailing address so that I can send you a money order on the first of February for two of them, one purple, and one blue. I'm retired Army, and only get paid once a month, so it will have to wait till next month.
I will send you a USPS money order, then when you get it, you can make twoof them, one (purple) for me, and the blue one for my sweetie pie.
Niri Te

Ok, it will take me sometime to make them, and they are $60 each I will send you a PM when I get started.
Oel ngati kameie

Niri Te

That will be fine, I will send you a 120 dollar USPS money order as soon as I go to the Bank on the first of February.
Niri Te

Palulukan-Makto

Ok cool, I will PM you and tell you when I will start to make them and finish them :)
Oel ngati kameie

'Oma Tirea

Is it me or does it seem like this thread was made a while ago? ::)

Quote from: OmaticayaClan on January 08, 2012, 03:04:18 PM
and here are all of the Ikran plushies im selling sold in Seattle of last summer, if anyone would like to buy one from me

I ended taking the one all the way on the left :D You can find out peyä tstxo in the gallery.

Also, we have hopes that fayikran will sell for something cheaper than $60 if you bring more to the next meetup.  IIRC you were thinking somewhere around 25-30% off.

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Palulukan-Makto

Quote from: 'Oma Tirea on January 09, 2012, 01:30:11 AM
Is it me or does it seem like this thread was made a while ago? ::)

Quote from: OmaticayaClan on January 08, 2012, 03:04:18 PM
and here are all of the Ikran plushies im selling sold in Seattle of last summer, if anyone would like to buy one from me

I ended taking the one all the way on the left :D You can find out peyä tstxo in the gallery.

Also, we have hopes that fayikran will sell for something cheaper than $60 if you bring more to the next meetup.  IIRC you were thinking somewhere around 25-30% off.

Yes, it was already made but I was thinking to repost this thread since people would want an Ikran plushie. The only reason why they are $60 each is because I make them all by hand, I sew them all by hand.
Oel ngati kameie

Niri Te

I have no problem paying 120 dollars for two hand made, hand sewn plushies ma tsmuke.

Palulukan-Makto

Ok cool, I will tell you when I get started, since I'm starting back at college next Tuesday it will take me some time to make them....just saying, I will keep you updated as well.
Oel ngati kameie

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Tewti, ma OmatakayaClan! You are back in the Ikran business! I sure love mine (center one in the group shot). I can attest firsthand that OC's ikrans are wonderful, and well worth the money-- and the wait! At the July meetup, most of us who had one walked around with our ikrans balanced on our shoulders.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Palulukan-Makto

Yes I am, that is if I can keep up with the orders and my school work, if I can't then I will have to stop my orders until mid-May when my college gets out.
Oel ngati kameie

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Are you still taking orders for new ones?  I would love to have a plushie of my RP Ikran :)

Palulukan-Makto

Sorry I just don't have time to make any more I'm sorry :(
Oel ngati kameie