LearnNavi Community > Classifieds

OC's hand made Ikran plushies for sale

(1/3) > >>

Palulukan-Makto:
i hand sew these Ikran plushies for people who order them from me, and i wanted to show some of my Ikran plushies to another Avatar fan site, so here are a few that i have done

i have light and dark blue, red, black, orange, light and dark purple

so please feel free to tell me what colors you want and where you live, since there hand made im charging $60 for them

i know its a lot of money but its worth it since its hand made

my first one i made back in May, im not selling it to anyone, its mine

here are a few others i made for people

and here are all of the Ikran plushies im selling in Seattle of last summer, if anyone would like to buy one from me

Tirea Aean:
These are so cute! Very awesome job. If I wasn't broke, I'd buy one right now. *tweet*

Palulukan-Makto:
I'm glad you like them :) and yeah it seems like everyone is broke

Niri Te:
PM me your mailing address so that I can send you a money order on the first of February for two of them, one purple, and one blue. I'm retired Army, and only get paid once a month, so it will have to wait till next month.
I will send you a USPS money order, then when you get it, you can make twoof them, one (purple) for me, and the blue one for my sweetie pie.
Niri Te

Palulukan-Makto:

--- Quote from: Niri Te on January 08, 2012, 05:27:05 pm ---PM me your mailing address so that I can send you a money order on the first of February for two of them, one purple, and one blue. I'm retired Army, and only get paid once a month, so it will have to wait till next month.
I will send you a USPS money order, then when you get it, you can make twoof them, one (purple) for me, and the blue one for my sweetie pie.
Niri Te

--- End quote ---

Ok, it will take me sometime to make them, and they are $60 each I will send you a PM when I get started.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version