How to get onto Search Engines- The Free and Easy Way

Started by guest2859, December 11, 2010, 04:14:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest2859

Well, recently I was planning to get my site onto Google. I found out that you have to pay to even get your site on Google or Yahoo, but there's a quick way to do this.

EanaNantang.Skxawng.Lu

Now, these lines up here are a link, small enough for people to miss, but being there, leaves it open for a spider to follow. I found out this works by including my site link in my signature. Now when you search for "eana nantang skxawng lu", my site comes up now. So, this is just very simple.

Post a link in an archived page, and yours too will be archived with Google.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

The Google bot will index you site as long as it finds a link to it. However, the bot is designed so that links in signatures etc wont add much to a sites PageRank.

If you just want to register your site you can do it here: http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl . You don't have to pay, unless you wan't AdWords (then your site will show up on other sites with AdSense too).

Human No More

It's called SEO or search engine optimisation. you can find lots of guides, books, and information easily, although one thing that I would recommend against is just spamming links because Google delists sites which do that.
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Human No More

No, you don't :P (unless you are buying adsense keywords)
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman