I found working windows 2000 profession iso

Started by ayeers, July 04, 2015, 10:36:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ayeers

i found in my cd case 1 dvd in dvd i see windows 2000 named folder and i found iso and serial key i try install in virtual box
and working :D

bitcoin donate from 2019.09.01 i cant recive any donation
if you want donate write me a pm with subject donate

BlueHusky2154

You should get an old computer tower and install that copy of Windows 2000 on it. (Find one for cheap at a thrift store).
Run viruses on it, do a whole bunch of random things to try and destroy it. Make it crash. Or if I get a hold of that tower, there is no telling what will happen.  :)
Avatar, Furry, Amateur Astronomy, IT, PC gaming, Minecraft, Fortnite, music.
My life summarized.
:ikran: 8)

Kame Ayyo’koti

HRH Oh wow. How does it run? Does it crash at all?

My family's first computer had Windows ME. I remember it bluescreening once a day... on a good days. :P
"Your work is to discover your world, and then with all your heart give yourself to it."

BlueHusky2154

My first computer ran Windows XP. Dial up internet, CPU was MHz instead of GHz, and downloads took days. 56.6 Kbps. The good old days.
My life summarized.

ayeers

ayeers

Quote from: TEAgaming2154 on July 04, 2015, 11:14:22 AM
My first computer ran Windows XP. Dial up internet, CPU was MHz instead of GHz, and downloads took days. 56.6 Kbps. The good old days.

retro feeling my first computer have windows 95 with internet dial up i make 60$ bill with dial up internet i downloaded lot of games

Tìtstewan

Ah, my first computer ran Windows 2000 on a ramdom AMD system. It was quite stable, I saw only one blue screen. ;D

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

BlueHusky2154

My current laptop runs Windows 7. Lots of blue screens, mainly because I like to mess around with code and files just to mod games.
My life summarized.

Blue Elf

I remember days when whole company was connected to net using single 28,8 kbps modem. Not possible today.
Win 2000 was good OS, but now it is quite outdated (although one of our customers maybe still uses one server with Win2000. He says: Good running things are not replaced)
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Kame Ayyo’koti

Dial up internet [...] and downloads took days. 56.6 Kbps. The good old days.
Ohhh man, I remember that. Probably made me appreciate what I downloaded then more than today, since it took forever. :P

Quote from: TEAgaming2154 on July 04, 2015, 12:18:39 PM
My current laptop runs Windows 7. Lots of blue screens, mainly because I like to mess around with code and files just to mod games.
I'm surprised to hear that. I have Windows 7*, and I've tinkered with games, but I don't remember getting any bluescreens. In fact I wonder if I've ever gotten a bluescreen from Win7. :-\
"Your work is to discover your world, and then with all your heart give yourself to it."

BlueHusky2154

I've had problems with it. It's an HP Pavilion dv6-3225dx with a 1st gen Intel Core i3 CPU @ 2.29 GHz, 4 GB of RAM, 500 GB hard drive, and 1st gen Intel HD Graphics. The RAM is good, hard drive can be bigger, CPU I'd rather have at least 3 GHz, integrated graphics card can be a LOT better. My gaming rig is a modified Dell Dimension E510 from 2005.
My life summarized.

ayeers

Quote from: TEAgaming2154 on July 04, 2015, 04:34:15 PM
I've had problems with it. It's an HP Pavilion dv6-3225dx with a 1st gen Intel Core i3 CPU @ 2.29 GHz, 4 GB of RAM, 500 GB hard drive, and 1st gen Intel HD Graphics. The RAM is good, hard drive can be bigger, CPU I'd rather have at least 3 GHz, integrated graphics card can be a LOT better. My gaming rig is a modified Dell Dimension E510 from 2005.
your laptop have switchable videocard? :)

BlueHusky2154

It's integrated, and built right in with the CPU. Not replacable.   :(
My life summarized.

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Kame Ayyo'koti on July 04, 2015, 03:28:13 PM
Quote from: TEAgaming2154 on July 04, 2015, 12:18:39 PM
I'm surprised to hear that. I have Windows 7*, and I've tinkered with games, but I don't remember getting any bluescreens. In fact I wonder if I've ever gotten a bluescreen from Win7. :-\
I run Windows 7 since it was published. I never had a blue screen, only one that I caused, because I accidentally disabled AHCI in the BIOS.

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

ayeers

Quote from: TEAgaming2154 on July 04, 2015, 06:17:40 PM
It's integrated, and built right in with the CPU. Not replacable.   :(
i have an dell xps m1330 laptop and i reinstalled with windows 7 and i installed videocard drivers and i want play san andreas but i cant becuse its lagging and crashing sims 3 runs correct

Dreamlight

Stone knives and bearskins.   :P
http://www.reverbnation.com/inkubussukkubus
"Peace on Earth" was all it said.

BlueHusky2154

My gaming rig:
Windows XP Service Pack 3 32 bit
Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core @ 3 GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 2GB
1GB DDR2 RAM (4x256MB)
160 GB hard drive

Yes, this thing is actually great for gaming, despite being 32 bit and having a lack of RAM.
My life summarized.

Tìtstewan

I sometimes wish a similar computer to let run some older games, I have.

ayeers

i have an retro gamer rig in balatonföldvár
runing windows 2000 professional sp4
intel celeron 2.4ghz
ram 512
videocard 128mb
hdd 60gb
monitor is homemade from laptop screen with lcd controller

BlueHusky2154

Quote from: TEAgaming2154 on July 05, 2015, 05:02:13 PM
My gaming rig:
Windows XP Service Pack 3 32 bit
Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core @ 3 GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 2GB
1GB DDR2 RAM (4x256MB)
160 GB hard drive

Yes, this thing is actually great for gaming, despite being 32 bit and having a lack of RAM.

This rig runs Minecraft at 60 FPS on max settings, and got a score of 730 on Unigine Valley.
My life summarized.