What can happen If i don't update Google Chrome?

Started by Eìrä, April 15, 2019, 02:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eìrä

I don't know If it's already a topic like this but...now i'm annoyed by my phone...and i'm trying over and over to update Chrome!
Last update was in 25 march 2019...damn it!
My big question is "What can happen If i don't update Google Chrome?" , could i lose LN Community If i don't update Google Chrome?
Please tell me!
Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!
LN Community - Second Family and Home!

Feel Free To Correct My Na'vi Writing If I Did Mistakes!
 Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!
Nìolo' Pxoeng Seykxel Ma Eylan!

KEMÌRI A NGARU PRRTE' KE LU, TSAKEM RÄ'Ä SIVI AYLAHERU!

Ta:Eìrä :-*

Vawmataw

You will always be able to visit LearnNa'vi, but your browser will be less safe to vulnerabilities. Also, I think it could make the browser incompatible with some stuff, but regarding LearnNa'vi, it's quite safe.

The best would be to keep updating the browser.
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Eìrä

Quote from: Vawmataw on April 15, 2019, 05:44:23 PM
You will always be able to visit LearnNa'vi, but your browser will be less safe to vulnerabilities. Also, I think it could make the browser incompatible with some stuff, but regarding LearnNa'vi, it's quite safe.

The best would be to keep updating the browser.
Pheu...:D
Irayo nìtxan ma Vawmataw! So...i will try to update Google Chrome...! It will be pretty hard!
Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!

Eìrä

I have a question again!
Which is the biggest: MB or GB ???

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Kxanay

Eìrä

Phone Storage:
   Total space: 4.02 GB
    Disponibile: 177 MB

SD Card:
     Total space: 14.51 GB
      Disponibile: 11.96 GB

Can i upload Chrome?
Necesar space [without delete WhatsApp and Antivirus]: 250 MB and Necesar space [ ✓ to delete WhatsApp and Antivirus]: 182 MB!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Eìrä

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Eìrä

What can happen If i delete Google Chrome and downlad it again?
Through this i can lose my LN account?

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Vawmataw

If you don't remember your password for your email account (and can't recover it) and your LN account, yes.
Otherwise it's not your browser that stores your LN account, so it doesn't matter.

Eìrä

Quote from: Vawmataw on April 16, 2019, 05:52:54 AM
If you don't remember your password for your email account (and can't recover it) and your LN account, yes.
Otherwise it's not your browser that stores your LN account, so it doesn't matter.
Srane!
But, If i can't update Google Chrome, then to leave it like this? (I know that If i don't update Chrome i can be in big danger!)

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Eìrä

Ok, so...i will try to delete Google Chrome and to downlad it again!
I'm a little bit scared and worried, so i noted my passwords and usernames!
But a question, my real username is "Matalìna"...so, i would need to put my current username "Eìrä" ???

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Eìrä

I will not do that, because i decided an another way! ;)

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Mech

If you dont update your browser for a month it's not THAT a big deal. Of course newer browers support newers browing technologies but the Internet doesnt involve that fast in one month so as to make your browser useless.

I guess that if you use the FIRST version of Chrome today and try to use Youtube, Facebook and other complex websites there canbe some issues (haven't tried it) and would be very vulnerable to hackers, but you dont have to be paranoid about using a 1 month-old browser.

Eìrä

Quote from: Mech on April 17, 2019, 02:42:37 AM
If you dont update your browser for a month it's not THAT a big deal. Of course newer browers support newers browing technologies but the Internet doesnt involve that fast in one month so as to make your browser useless.

I guess that if you use the FIRST version of Chrome today and try to use Youtube, Facebook and other complex websites there canbe some issues (haven't tried it) and would be very vulnerable to hackers, but you dont have to be paranoid about using a 1 month-old browser.
The thing is that i updated Chrome in 25 March 2019!
If i don't update Chrome can be vulnerable to hackers!
So...it's not a big problem If i don't update it now, right?

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Tìtstewan

Well...
My phone receives a lot of updates sometimes and I've not seen a significant reduction of my phone's storage. Just update your Chrome browser and things should be ok.

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Mech

Quote from: Eìrä on April 17, 2019, 02:48:07 AM
The thing is that i updated Chrome in 25 March 2019!
If i don't update Chrome can be vulnerable to hackers!
So...it's not a big problem If i don't update it now, right?
Well udates arent always for vulnerabilities. Many of them are minor bug fixes hat perhaps dont concern the average user. During the course of 20 days not many things change and the possibilities that a hacker ill attack YOU are not much greater than last month. Of couse you must update whenever you can, just don be paranoid about it, eg. dont stop your life..

Eìrä

Ok, so....my idea is that i will put the pictures from my phone gallery into my laptop and after i will update Google Chrome!
I will not be paranoid! ;)
Irayo nìtxan ma menga! :D

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

NaVi on earth

if you are careful and you know exactly what you are doing then you can worry a little less about security (but you still should not totally ignore it) aside from that it will take a very long time for you to notice any difference in the behaviour of the sites you visit due to your browser not being up to date.

Eìrä

Quote from: NaVi on earth on May 26, 2019, 11:43:21 AM
if you are careful and you know exactly what you are doing then you can worry a little less about security (but you still should not totally ignore it) aside from that it will take a very long time for you to notice any difference in the behaviour of the sites you visit due to your browser not being up to date.
Irayo nìtxan - thank you very much! :D

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Vawmataw