What wallpaper do you use on your PC?

Started by Elektrolurch, January 18, 2010, 03:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Feeling stalked?

Actaully, it's been there since, well, your birthday. iirc it was when you was RDAotW.

Stranger Come Knocking

I will not die for less
I dug my grave in this
Will I go before I fall
Or live to slight the odds?

These are my books.  You should check it out.  Speculative sci-fi murder mystery historical fiction.

Niwantaw

Quote from: Sir. Haxalot on March 10, 2011, 05:08:08 PM
Feeling stalked?

Actaully, it's been there since, well, your birthday. iirc it was when you was RDAotW.

I remember that :D
Only mostly AWOL.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Quote from: Tawtewng on March 10, 2011, 05:20:26 PM
Feeling stalked?

I remember that :D

After all, the mail wasn't automatically generated! ;D (I stole the idea from a quote on warpdrive.se btw)

Dalva

Feeling stalked?

uhhh... how can you capture window shadow in that screenshot? with transparency too?
anyway heres mine:
it's been resized and compressed. original size 1600x900 i call my pc, the "Quadsitron"

bommel

The default wallpaper of my brand new openSUSE 11.4 install. It's less than 3 hours old ;)

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Quote from: Dalva on March 11, 2011, 03:06:56 AM
Feeling stalked? http://sir.haxalot.com/random/fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu/trollface48.png

uhhh... how can you capture window shadow in that screenshot? with transparency too?

I have an application called Z-screen installed. It's primary function is to automatically upload screenshots to a FTP server or image upload service. One of it's features is that it fixes transparency and shadows when you screenshot a window.

archaic

Default wallpaper, I don't look at it that often.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Tsteu nantang

A cycle of 52 Na'vi Related Pictures.  All of which I got from this forum.
http://livenavi.forumotion.com/ HELP US OUT
Quote from: archaic
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.
old gallery link?id=2029[/img]

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

guest2859

I use Windows 7 Shine, it's the Default Windows 7 Wallpaper in use before the default Windows 7 wallpaper with the logo (Like Haxalot's) BTW Haxalot, how do you copy the windows to look like you dragged it straight from the desktop to the post?

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Nargacuga on March 11, 2011, 10:34:21 PM
I use Windows 7 Shine, it's the Default Windows 7 Wallpaper in use before the default Windows 7 wallpaper with the logo (Like Haxalot's) BTW Haxalot, how do you copy the windows to look like you dragged it straight from the desktop to the post?

[prtscrn] key... then you can paste it into any inage editor such as Paint, save it, and upload it ;)

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Quote from: Sxkxawng alu 'Oma Tirea on March 11, 2011, 10:48:11 PM
Quote from: Nargacuga on March 11, 2011, 10:34:21 PM

[prtscrn] key... then you can paste it into any inage editor such as Paint, save it, and upload it ;)

Alt+PrintScreen takes a screenshot of a single window. But as I wrote I use Z-Screen, which in addition fixes transparency in the screenshot and uploads it to a server then puts the URL to the image on my clipboard.

'Itan Atxur

A stereoscopic (red/cyan) version of Neytiri when she's telling Jake that he has a strong heart.

-Itan Atxur

;D ;D

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 12, 2011, 09:23:44 PM
A stereoscopic (red/cyan) version of Neytiri when she's telling Jake that he has a strong heart.

-Itan Atxur

;D ;D

We'd like to see...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Nìmwey

This one of course: http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg231/anime-freak214/Avatar-movie-wallpaper-713661.jpg ;D
I've had it since I got my new computer (and Windows 7) on Christmas eve 2009, two days after I first saw Avatar. I'm not into change, so I rarely or never change wallpaper even every year.

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Txur Redis

It is an image from the avatar wikipedia.