Chrome
10 (29.4%)
Safari
3 (8.8%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Hufwe ta'em

I would like to know which one of those you using, and which one are the most performance

please also test the http://acid3.acidtests.org/

Irayo !

Swoka Ikran

Firefox 3.6 on Windows here.

Gets a 94/100 on Acid3.
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

bommel

I'm actively using Firefox (Win & Linux) and Safari (Mac). I can't say that I had any issues so far and I can't complain about the performance (except that Firefox is to heavy for my old Pentium 3 @ 700 MHz, Opera performs way better on that machine...)

Hufwe ta'em

Eanikran

Running ffox 4 beta on win7 here, it works really well. :D
please pray to Eywa that IE remains at zero votes... ::)

Kemaweyan

Firefox 3.6.13 on Gentoo Linux amd64
Nìrangal frapo tsirvun pivlltxe nìNa'vi :D

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Firefox and Chrome seems to be of course the large browsers (except IE of course), but I think that Firefox is much better because of the small details that I get irritated to death with in chrome.

An example is that if I want to go to phpMyAdmin for my server, Chrome first suggests the top Google search results, and a few search suggestions before the history.

Then, It happens fairly often that I download coding examples and other stuff that's packed in .zip files just to look at them. In chrome I either have to choose always open, i.e. I can't save files in an easy fashion when I want to to that. Or, I can choose to always save stuff and open them as when they're done. That works well enough, but, I get a ton of temporary files in my downloads folder, and I have to manually choose the location for all files everytime.

And the Acid 3 test is mostly bulls***. Chrome gets 100/100 but it's still more common that Chrome renders wrong that Firefox in my experience. Then we're talking about style errors that's caused by a bug in the rendering.

bommel

Yes, I won't put too much trust into the acid test too. Most browsers are optimized for those test but have problems in the real world

Kekerusey

Firefox 4 Beta ... IE has definitely improved but feels like a pale shadow of Chrome. Chrome I just don't get on with and the less said about Safari the better.

Keke
Kekerusey (Not Dead [Undead])
"Keye'ung lu nì'aw tì'eyng mì-kìfkey lekye'ung :)"
Geekanology, UK Atheist &
The "Science, Just Science" Campaign (A Cobweb)

Human No More

Firefox. It isn't feature-free like chrome or bloated like opera, has good security and performance and by far the best addon support. The one negative is that mozilla love finding new ways to break things or add unnecessary gimmicks but they are easily removed and reverted with a few addons and about:config fixes.
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Ekirä

Firefox. Stable, customizable, compatible. Best browser out there. ;D

Eanikran

Quote from: Ekirä on December 27, 2010, 07:01:05 PM
Firefox. Stable, customizable, compatible. Best browser out there. ;D
Fi'u :D

Sіr. Ηaxalot

http://sir.haxalot.com/random/screenshots/SS-2010-12-28_02.23.46.jpg

OH SHI- At least the guys working on IE9 seems to have some clue about what they're doing. :o

Kemaweyan

Quote from: Sir. Haxalot on December 27, 2010, 07:24:46 PM
http://sir.haxalot.com/random/screenshots/SS-2010-12-28_02.23.46.jpg

OH SHI- At least the guys working on IE9 seems to have some clue about what they're doing. :o

My Firefox has 94/100 :) But default Gnome browser Epiphany has 100/100. Hrh ;D

Nìrangal frapo tsirvun pivlltxe nìNa'vi :D

Ku'rända

Bad firfox is a memory whore.  I only use it to browse one or two specific sites. (psst. this -isn't- one of them ;P)

Give us a chance, MORON!

Eanikran

Quote from: Ku'rända on December 27, 2010, 09:05:20 PM
Bad firfox is a memory whore.  I only use it to browse one or two specific sites. (psst. this -isn't- one of them ;P)
Not a big problem when you have a good processor, I was running photoshop, firefox (4 beta) with 8 tabs open, my coaster sim, itunes, and my IM client earlier and my CPU was only at 7% usage. :D

'Oma Tirea

IE: So different that one can easily regret using it, especially when compared to other browsers :P

BTW, how long is the Acid3 test expected to take?

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Swoka Ikran

Quote from: Sxkxawng alu 'Oma Tirea on December 28, 2010, 02:58:32 AM
IE: So different that one can easily regret using it, especially when compared to other browsers :P

BTW, how long is the Acid3 test expected to take?
It should only takes seconds...on my pc, ff takes <10 sec. to perform it.

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

guest2859

Microsoft Windows XP Professional XP2

Mozilla Firefox 3.6.13
Acid3 Test: 94/100

Google Chrome (Latest)
Acid 3 Test: 100/100

Quote from: Eanikran te Txuronyu Ateyo'itan on December 27, 2010, 09:09:00 PM
Quote from: Ku'rända on December 27, 2010, 09:05:20 PM
Not a big problem when you have a good processor, I was running photoshop, firefox (4 beta) with 8 tabs open, my coaster sim, itunes, and my IM client earlier and my CPU was only at 7% usage. :D

7%!?

That's a 3,254% Seizure on my computer, no kidding!

Swoka Ikran

Running IE6 right now :P It got a 5/100 on Acid 3  :o

(I'm out of town on my old 2001 laptop)