AnthroCon 2011. Anyone plan to be there?

Started by Keye'ung, September 02, 2010, 11:07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keye'ung

I'm going to America for the first ever next year for AnthroCon, I just wondered will there be any Na'vi attending OR would any of you like to meet up for a drink near the con?

I know its a lil early but I'm saying this now so if anyone does want to meet up we can get to know each other online a bit more before hand :)
A question that often drives me hazy: Am I or the others crazy?

Keye'ung

Quote from: illiur on September 02, 2010, 11:41:27 AM
I might go. You should also come over for Further Confusion in February :p

I would but my friends have all agreed on AC next year and thus have booked group flight tickets so I can't change my mind now lol.

I might go to FC in 2012 :D

Eaite Randjam

Hmm, I might be able to attend AnthroCon in 2011.  It all depends on when I move to Ohio and if I'll have any money left!  I'll definitely make an attempt to attend!

Keye'ung

Quote from: Eaite 'Randjam on September 03, 2010, 01:49:09 AM
Hmm, I might be able to attend AnthroCon in 2011.  It all depends on when I move to Ohio and if I'll have any money left!  I'll definitely make an attempt to attend!

Yay! Even if its just for a day and not the whole ( though the latter is preferable :P ) it'll be nice to get to meet my American Navi friends <3

Eaite Randjam

Quote from: Keye'ung on September 03, 2010, 01:53:21 AM
Yay! Even if its just for a day and not the whole ( though the latter is preferable :P ) it'll be nice to get to meet my American Navi friends <3

Indeed! It would also be a treat for myself, since I've never met anyone from England before!

Keye'ung

Quote from: Eaite 'Randjam on September 03, 2010, 01:55:49 AM
Quote from: Keye'ung on September 03, 2010, 01:53:21 AM

Indeed! It would also be a treat for myself, since I've never met anyone from England before!

:D man I can't wait for AC its gunna be awesome! Hehe *composes herself* well its safe to say us English can be pretty cool, just depends on who you know really :).

Ptxèrra

as an furry in heart and soul, and saving up for it, i am officially going to AC 2011.
its kinda nice to see more na'vi fans going to AC.

more souls, more fun =^.^=
ill take Quiran with me, im shure he'll enjoy it.
Oel ayngati kameie i was there

remember power corrups, absolute power..... is a whole lot of fun.
Sheepies: They just eat grass until something kills them,  it might as well be you!!

waytelem

Forgive my ignorance...what day and month of 2011 will AC be?