Fedcon 2010, Germany

Started by krisrussel, March 02, 2010, 03:40:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

krisrussel

Is anyone here going to Fedcon?
As every year, I'll be going for the full weekend and this time I'd love to meet up with fellow Na'vi enthusiasts.
If you're interested in meeting up, let me know.

irayo
It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong.

Wiesel

uh next weekend allready thats way to less time for me :(

damn this is the 2nd early con this year! i have allready missed the RPC 2010 this year.

Are there any more ScFi and or rpg cons this year does anyone know?
I was a warrior who dreamed he could
bring peace. Sooner or later though, you
always have to wake up... - Jake Sully

...Wenn ich schlafe bin ich ein Avatar und rette Pandora...

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

Isnt fedcon for Startrek fans?
If not :p I'd be happy to go!
Which weekend is it?

Wiesel

It was this weekend.

But yes its mainly Star Trek and ST'fans where the majority for sure at the con, but also alot StarWars, Stargate, Battlestar and much more arround...
Avatar presence was very low if you aren't counting the na'vi makeups and body paints
from the official 20th Century Fox stand there was only one na'vi group of 4 Na'vi in costumes and 2 more Bodypaint Na'vi arround.

at least thats what i could count.

It was still an ok event, i will be there next year again for sure 2011 in Düsseldorf.

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

Will there be any other Sci-fi events in Europe soon?

Pxia Säsngap

Kaltxì
My boyfriend and I will go there next year and we are already creating our outfit. Maybe we will see each other there in 2011. (Unfortunately we have missed it this year.) That'd be great, because we are the only ones in our circle of friends who loves Avatar and the Na'vi that much and it'll be great to meet up with other likeminded people, don't you think so too?
By the way: Are you german? Then I could also write in German.
Looking forward to your answer.
Eywa ngahu
stachel
Eywa ayngahu
Ma oeyä eylan aynga oeru yawne lu <3 ;D :D ;D

Wiesel

i will be there again next year for sure, planning to go as avatar aswell,
maybe we can get alot more there next year than this year. :)

<- german

Pxia Säsngap

Kaltxì
Well, yeah, that'd be great(I'm still writing in english because of the others to understand).
I'm so looking forward to this. We already have our wigs, that I plait now every evening to get it look like the Na'vi hair and also we have got sooo many ideas for clothes(and how to manage it not going almost naked) and we're still looking for good bodypainting colours. Has anyone recommendations? :)
That all is so much fun  ;D
Well, I hope to see a lot of other Na'vi at fedcon 2011, too, and I hope to get to know there some people who think about that all like I do (my boyfriend plans to go there too but he isn't as much into it as I am).  ;D
Maybe we meet there...?...  ;)
Stachel
Eywa ayngahu

Wiesel

Quote from: Pxia Säsngap on May 16, 2010, 01:11:32 PM
Well, I hope to see a lot of other Na'vi at fedcon 2011, too, and I hope to get to know there some people who think about that all like I do (my boyfriend plans to go there too but he isn't as much into it as I am).  ;D
Maybe we meet there...?...  ;)

I hope so too :)

I will be there, also planning my cosplay allready, time runs fast ;)

The Con needs more Na'vi!
There isnt much blue in ST and SW  :D

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

Well... Maybe we should plan a sooner meetup with other Europeans and think about how to form a good group :-), discuss how we call eachother, Na'vi sentences we can say... cosplay. Like, some Na'vi and maybe a couple of RDA members (with exopacks?!)

Pxia Säsngap

Well, as I already said, we're only two persons, but it'd be great if some other Germans in here could come.

Of course we can meet there. =)

Quote from: Mìhìl on May 26, 2010, 10:06:12 AM
Well... Maybe we should plan a sooner meetup with other Europeans and think about how to form a good group :-), discuss how we call eachother, Na'vi sentences we can say... cosplay. Like, some Na'vi and maybe a couple of RDA members (with exopacks?!)

I've posted a new topic here:
http://forum.learnnavi.org/conventions/fedcon-2011-forming-a-group-to-meet-there/
Here you can post your ideas for Fedcon 2011. I hope to hear from you soon, so that we can make plans.  =)
Eywa ayngahu