Phoenix ComiCon Panel

Started by ExLibrisMortis, March 11, 2010, 06:13:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Oh!  I'm so sad I have to miss it :(  My mom said she'dd try to stop by though :)

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on May 26, 2010, 10:59:06 AM
Oh!  I'm so sad I have to miss it :(  My mom said she'dd try to stop by though :)

Wait what? If you're that close to us, why can't you come?
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Tsufätu Ayioangä

I couldn't afford it and I leave for California for two months tomorrow morning.  I was gonna push my flight back to monday so I could go but the money became an issue

omängum fra'uti

Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on May 26, 2010, 04:20:09 PM
I couldn't afford it and I leave for California for two months tomorrow morning.  I was gonna push my flight back to monday so I could go but the money became an issue
What part of California?
Ftxey lu nga tokx ftxey lu nga tirea? Lu oe tìkeftxo.
Listen to my Na'vi Lessons podcast!

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

what time tomorrow will the table be setup and is there anyway that I can help.

also, will you be selling LN t-shirts(pweese).
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

ExLibrisMortis

We will head there in the middle of the day, but we wont be there that night because it is my sister's graduation tomorrow night. Actual time we head there is unknown, but it will be middle of the day.

Also, we are waiting on a response from seabass on the shirts. But we will be selling other items that people can buy!

ExLibrisMortis

Ok, that's not all true, we might be there later at night but my sister graduations starts at 7:00 P.M. so we'll try to be there later that night

Txur’Itan

I will be stopping by to say hi.  =P
私は太った男だ。

Ftiafpi

So, just wondering, will the bit with Karyu Pawl be recorded?

Anyway, good luck!

Quote from: Ftiafpi on May 27, 2010, 09:21:21 AM
So, just wondering, will the bit with Karyu Pawl be recorded?

Anyway, good luck!

Well try to get it streamed live through qik and record the video ;)
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Ftiafpi

Live streaming!!! OOOOOoooo, can't wait.

omängum fra'uti

What happened to the live streaming?  I'm learning more about what's going on by searching on twitter than I have here!

Hikyuuri

Don't tell me we missed it...

Official LearnNavi.org TeamSpeak 3 Server Online
TeamSpeak 3 Server Address: ts.learnnavi.org:9987
Instructions can be found HERE!

omängum fra'uti

It's happening right now.  According to tweets, the skype with Frommer is up now.  There's also what I presume is a picture of Kawazoe at the panel.

Hikyuuri

Its not streaming live (anymore), but follow this link to see some recordings.  www.qik.com/exlibrismortis

Official LearnNavi.org TeamSpeak 3 Server Online
TeamSpeak 3 Server Address: ts.learnnavi.org:9987
Instructions can be found HERE!

Payoang

omängum fra'uti

That's a bit lacking of the full thing.  We need a full report!  How did it go?  What about the rest of it?  Inquiring minds want to know!

Decent sized crowd there though.

Ftiafpi

Wow, this turned out better then I could have ever hoped! Can't wait for stories and details.

You want a full report? Here's one... There is unfortunately nothing new added to the language. Since this was more about getting people to love the language and get them on the forums, we aimed at keeping them in the room so complex content was to be avoided. Plus, we asked people to not ask the "how do you say this..." type of question so that limited the apparition of new words even more.

In the end, the interview was very interesting and we hope for something even bigger next year.

omängum fra'uti

Actually, I was more looking at the details of how things went aside from the talk with Frommer, what was covered, etc.