Phoenix ComiCon Roll Call

Started by ExLibrisMortis, April 09, 2010, 12:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExLibrisMortis

Ok, I need a head count of all those that are planning to come to PHX CC. Reason being is that if we all combine together and register our admissions as a group, we can get a $5-$10 discount on each individual ticket. ALSO, I need to know this to expect how many people will actually be attending. Please post here too if you are on the fence about it as knowing who the potentials are does help out alot. If you are still iffy about coming or worried about housing while here, that can possibly be arranged to make you pay little to nothing to have a roof over your head while here in Arizona. Remember, pack for a desert summer!

Irayo!

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

Ohh I'm live in AZ... when/where/how much is this gonna be, and will someone drive? My car kinda... went on fire, still working on getting a new one.
To live in the past is to die in the present.

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

You can count on me to be there!
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Tsufätu Ayioangä

my sitch kinda depends on money still but I'm trying

ExLibrisMortis

4 days left, the panel is on Friday from 3-4PM. See you there!

Ftiafpi

Have fun guys! Can't wait to see what you guys drum up and what Frommer has to say to you all!

Eana Tanhì

i'd come if i'm on the same continent  :(
but have fun there and tell us what you've learned  ;)

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

I'm there! At ExLib's place! I feel the ComiCon energy coming! It's starting soon!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Ftiafpi

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

I'm coming tomorrow, not for the rest of the con though :(
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Quote from: Kawnga Palulukana Tutan (KaPTan) on May 26, 2010, 11:38:50 PM
I'm coming tomorrow, not for the rest of the con though :(

Oh really! Nice hopping to see you tomorrow!

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.