Worldcon 2012

Started by `Eylan Ayfalulukanä, July 25, 2012, 10:53:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

The 2012 World Science Fiction Convention (Colloquially known as 'Chicon 7') will be held from August 30th through September 3rd in Chicago, Illinois.  These are the folks that hand out the Hugo awards. This 'con tends to be a little more literary-oriented than other 'cons I have attended, and they always have top quality people attending. I am planning to attend, and am actively working (with Wm. Annis) on a Na'vi language panel. If anyone would like to attend and share a room, it would help to hold down costs for both/all parties involved.

If you would be interested in sharing a room, please PM me!

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Update: There will be a Na'vi language panel at Worldcon, Friday night (I believe, will double check) from 10:30PM to Midnight. Kind of late in the day, but anything is better than nothing. Wm Annis is on the panel as well, as well as two other folks I know nothing about (and they have not responded yet to my email for information). It looks like I will be the moderator.

I have found a roommate, in a most unlikely venue: An antique tape recorder technical forum!

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]