Started by Sarah Noel, July 14, 2011, 01:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikkowilson

Mikko Wilson
Juneau, Alaska, USA
[email protected] - www.mikkowilson.com - +1 (907) 321-8387

Jane MacMillan

Irayo, ma Mikko!

It'd be nice to have some start times for the morning or daytime activities, as well as the evening dinners and screenings and such. I guess I'll plan to get there Saturday as soon as I can, depending on when I can get my makeup artist out of bed.

Ikxeru

Quote from: Jane MacMillan on July 12, 2012, 11:49:03 PM
depending on when I can get my makeup artist out of bed.
;D  ;D  ;D

As I've said before: I plan to stay in make-up for all days...
Who of my smuk has plans to do that as well?
Compute for a greater good! Join LN's folding@home-team!

Krro tsayun oe 'ivefu nìftxavang nìmun.
Krro oeri txe'lan tìsraw ke sasyi nulkrr ulte tsun oe rivun tìme'emit nìmun.
Krro fra'u lasyatem.
Krro a lu pxiye'rìn, pxiswaway, pxiset, set.
Krro lu krrpe? Ke omum nìno, tì'eyngmungwrr a'aw a lu oer.
Krro layu...

mikkowilson

Everything we have scheduled is posted on that list.

- Mikko
Mikko Wilson
Juneau, Alaska, USA
[email protected] - www.mikkowilson.com - +1 (907) 321-8387

Jane MacMillan

I'll be in my AVTR driver labcoat on Friday, and blueskin Saturday and Sunday both. Hopefully I'll be able to clean some of it off and not have to go to class on Monday still blue.  8)

Niri Te

Quote from: Jane MacMillan on July 13, 2012, 01:53:29 PM
I'll be in my AVTR driver labcoat on Friday, and blueskin Saturday and Sunday both. Hopefully I'll be able to clean some of it off and not have to go to class on Monday still blue.  8)

Think of the ambassador you can be, not just for the Movie, but the MINDSET, if you show up in your "true to heart skin" rather than your Yumon AVTAR.
Niri Te
Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: Jane MacMillan on July 13, 2012, 01:53:29 PM

WHY would you not want to go to class all blue? I'd love to go to class blue LOL  ;D That would be so much fun!

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Jane MacMillan

I taught class on Halloween 2010 all blue, but it tends to be a little distracting. We'll see how much time I have left Sunday night.
If I do end up Na'vi in class, I'll be sure to post photos.  ;D

Niri Te

I take it from your response, that you don't teach college classes. What Grade? I taught in the Army.
Niri Te

P.A.'li makto

Crazy teachers! Running around in cosplay, painted blue, wearing loincloth...!... (Hey, wait a minute... I'm one of them...  ::))

facebook: soaia leNa`vi

Jane MacMillan

Quote from: P.A.'li makto on July 16, 2012, 02:49:39 PM
Crazy teachers! Running around in cosplay, painted blue, wearing loincloth...!... (Hey, wait a minute... I'm one of them...  ::))

Heh. I've gotten a reputation in my department for wearing over-the-top costumes on Halloween every year.

Quote from: Niri Te on July 16, 2012, 02:07:37 PM
What Grade? I taught in the Army.

I teach intro, general, and organic chemistry at a community college. It's a fun challenge.

Niri Te

When you said that your blueness was a distraction, I thought that you taught the third grade. You would think that ADULTS that were attending NOT FREE classes, would be able to have a good laugh for the first three minutes, and then get down to the reason that they were paying the College all that money.
Brie

ToktorGrace

Quote from: Jane MacMillan on July 16, 2012, 09:27:32 PM

I teach intro, general, and organic chemistry at a community college. It's a fun challenge.

Im currently studying for the MCATs... I may bother you while I see you :3 Also Im excited to meet you! YAY SCIENCE!

Edit: Would anyone be willing to help me braid my hair? (Just the one long braid, not the million braids). Im terrible at french braiding my hair/doing larger braids so the help would be greatly appreciated :3
Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary to what we know about nature.  - St. Augustine

I speak Na'vi with a French accent...

Ikxeru

LOL, we have arrived at the Holiday Inn Express @ SFO Airport.
Meh, the bathroom is totally messed up and we are blue  ^^ (and parts of the bathroom as well *cough*) ;D

Compute for a greater good! Join LN's folding@home-team!

Krro tsayun oe 'ivefu nìftxavang nìmun.
Krro oeri txe'lan tìsraw ke sasyi nulkrr ulte tsun oe rivun tìme'emit nìmun.
Krro fra'u lasyatem.
Krro a lu pxiye'rìn, pxiswaway, pxiset, set.
Krro lu krrpe? Ke omum nìno, tì'eyngmungwrr a'aw a lu oer.
Krro layu...

ToktorGrace

Quote from: Ikxeru on July 18, 2012, 02:32:17 AM
Meh, the bathroom is totally messed up and we are blue  ^^ (and parts of the bathroom as well *cough*) ;D

Woo! Payoang and I are flying from SFO tomorrow morning!! Ahh
Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary to what we know about nature.  - St. Augustine

I speak Na'vi with a French accent...

Palulukanä Tarontu

Quote from: Ikxeru on July 18, 2012, 02:32:17 AM
I hope they don't have to redecorate the room. But it's true, we are almost complete blue.
We just arrived at the Best Western Executive Inn and maybe we do the rest today. ;)
old gallery link?id=1817[/img]

"When people are sitting on s*** you want, you make them your enemy. Then you're justified in taking it."
- Jake Sully
[email protected]