Started by Skxe Eywaftu, January 29, 2010, 10:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skxe Eywaftu

kaltxí,
i can not remember where, but i remember seeing one of the avatar drivers (or avatars themselves) wearing a beige-ish (or white..) top with AVTR or AVTR program on it.
was wondering if anyone else has seen it. (or i just imagined)
was going to go to supernova, as an avatar driver.

Irayo
"There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much"- Dr. Grace Augustine

Robert Nantangä Tirea

Yep! AVTR is the nickname for the avatar driver program. It's on Jakes backpack as well when they're trundling aorund in the forest and I bet (don't exactly remember though) that it's on the front of Max's shirt. White/biege is standard-issue "look like a scientist" clothing so if you wanted one you could probaly shop a local thrift store with some luck and take it to one of those places that does custom embroidery and get the AVTR logo added.

TA-DA, your very own avatar program scientist outfit :D

How does a man choose between fresh and fly?

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!

Skxe Eywaftu

"There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much"- Dr. Grace Augustine

Robert Nantangä Tirea

kea txele!  :)

Accessories can go a long way to completing the look as well. Things like a pocket protector, pens/mini-flashlights, clipboard, and plastic ID badges are some good ways to spruce up the look.

How does a man choose between fresh and fly?

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!