Started by NockNock95, January 06, 2010, 05:17:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Technowraith

Quote from: Swok Txon on January 07, 2010, 02:13:26 AM
Curse text and its in contextual-ness!!!!!

But i reckon getting surgery to look like an avatar and of course grow to be ten feet tall would be SICK!!!!

Nobody would touch you! lol

As epic as that would be, problem is, you won't fit anywhere! not in your car. not in your house (not easily). Work in a cubicle? Don't get claustrophobic. And don't even think about using public transportation.  ;D
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

Kupaton`Eywa

I Command an Army, you do nt want to mess with me!

Rain

Quote from: NockNock95 on January 06, 2010, 05:17:13 AM
i want to look like one.
but i don't know how to start and what i need.what kind of make up etc. :(
please help me

I saw a special on bodymodding once and I saw a snippet of what looked like two women being painted with latex. It was skin-tight, somewhat breathable and just peeled off. But none of the pictures I found on Google were appropriate for posting so just search "latex body paint" or something of the sort. I suppose that if you find someone who can do it, we'd like to hear about your success!

One more thing...I was thinking about a full-body leotard. I bet tye-dyeing it would look pretty cool, and you don't have to throw it away after you peel it off.
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Tirea Nìwotxkrr

has anyone thought of using blue underarmor for the rest of the body? i would be easier and probably warmer aswell. just get one size smaller so that it is tight to your skin. your could dot the underarmor and make stripes. it would be reusable. just an idea.

Robert Nantangä Tirea

Quote from: Nìwotxkrr Tirea on January 31, 2010, 09:02:29 PM
has anyone thought of using blue underarmor for the rest of the body? i would be easier and probably warmer aswell. just get one size smaller so that it is tight to your skin. your could dot the underarmor and make stripes. it would be reusable. just an idea.

Correct! The top suggestion if you're not going to go with body paint/make-up is to use a painted bodysuit. The actors in THIS parody video use body suits very effectively. Not quite as natural as bodypaint but it saves a lot of time when considering repeat wearings and reduced cleanup time.

How does a man choose between fresh and fly?

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!