Hand-Made Movie Replicas --- Important Poll

Started by 'Awve Tìkameie, March 15, 2010, 12:48:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

If you could choose ANYTHING to receive from from this list, what would it be? (3 votes per person; pictures of each selection can be found here and below)

Grace's Necklace
2 (4.9%)
Neytiri's Choker
8 (19.5%)
Tsu'tey's Knife
8 (19.5%)
Jake Sully's Armband
8 (19.5%)
Jaks Sully's Necklace
7 (17.1%)
Moat's Personal "Knife"
6 (14.6%)
Jake Sully's Knife
15 (36.6%)
Neytiri's Knife
15 (36.6%)
Neytiri's Bow's Arrow
15 (36.6%)
Tsu'tey's Bow
4 (9.8%)
Jake Sully's Bow
9 (22%)
Eytukan's Bow
22 (53.7%)
Grace's Necklace (another; see here)
2 (4.9%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Ikranä mokri

i found this picture in which u can see teh hilt of tsu'teys knife ( looked as if u were missin it)

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Fnua Atxkxe

Sorry I didn't keep up to well with this project, I have been busy. Happy *late* Birthday 'Awve. Awesome project. Slightly worried about this one thing though:

Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Ikranä mokri

again i found pics of Tsu'teys kinfe

it is attached

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

'Awve Tìkameie

Quote from: Ikranä mokri on March 19, 2010, 04:36:20 PM
again i found pics of Tsu'teys kinfe

it is attached

Great! Thank you  :)

+1 karma
My uncle's dog came over a little less than one week ago. I stupidly left the computer plug on the floor. That night, his dog chewed it up. So, the next morning, I go looking for the plug and I find a chewed up piece of metal. I sadly cannot purchase a new plug right now, and my computer's battery is out. I'm at my public library.

Also, I discovered this promising "small business" film company called Mirror Entertainment. It looks really promising: http://www.mirrorente

Hufwe ta'em

I buy the Jake Sully Necklace from Robert Nantangä Tirea
when i got it ill take a picture of it :D
i have 1/4 item i want

Robert Nantangä Tirea

Quote from: 'Awve Tìkameie on March 15, 2010, 09:16:11 PM
Quote from: Col Quaritch on March 15, 2010, 12:22:44 PM
Actually I do in a way and willing to send you the base item. Was thinking of make them around exsisting airsoft guns. Just as I have a working Aliens Pulse rifle. I have on order now the right pistol base for Q side arm. As to Jakes M60 in the begaining I have one of those in the works Nerf has a gun out now that is so amazingly close to that its not funny.

That is actually a really smart idea! I never thought of ordering parts and constructing them. If I begin to see a lot of sales for the Na'vi objects, I'll do this (if you don't mind, of course1). I wish you a lot of luck!

1I sent you a PM about that.

twiddles thumbs  :D

How does a man choose between fresh and fly?

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!

Nyx

So cool! I'm really curious about the results of this project ^^

And here's a silly idea: could those guns be made as squirt guns? That would result in some crazy summer games ;D

'Awve Tìkameie

Quote from: Nyx on March 27, 2010, 06:01:04 PM

And here's a silly idea: could those guns be made as squirt guns? That would result in some crazy summer games ;D

Possibly, but I don't believe there is a way to order water gun parts. That is because you can't screw the parts together
My uncle's dog came over a little less than one week ago. I stupidly left the computer plug on the floor. That night, his dog chewed it up. So, the next morning, I go looking for the plug and I find a chewed up piece of metal. I sadly cannot purchase a new plug right now, and my computer's battery is out. I'm at my public library.

Also, I discovered this promising "small business" film company called Mirror Entertainment. It looks really promising: http://www.mirrorente

Nyx

Quote from: 'Awve Tìkameie on March 28, 2010, 10:37:55 AM
Quote from: Nyx on March 27, 2010, 06:01:04 PM

Possibly, but I don't believe there is a way to order water gun parts. That is because you can't screw the parts together

Yeah, that does make it more problematic. But maybe there's a way to build around an existing gun. I don't know, I just thought I'd throw that idea out there for those who are better at gun designs than I am :) but I'd be glad to do some research if you want me to.

Unilmokri

Quote from: Nyx on March 28, 2010, 11:28:52 AM
But maybe there's a way to build around an existing gun. I don't know, I just thought I'd throw that idea out there for those who are better at gun designs than I am :) but I'd be glad to do some research if you want me to.

Well, if you have access to a vaccuum plastic sculpting-machine, that could be a way  :o
Remember using one years back in electronics class to form the housing of a steady-hand-game. Not sure if the machines come in home suitable sizes and prices  :-\

Been playing with the idea of a airsoft gun replica too though, figure if I can find an MG-34 with a drum-magazine...
...I could fabricate the added casing work in either a light-weight wood, the mentioned vaccuum formed plastic, or latex foam if all else fails  :P
Don't reckon I'll be using the extra housing for much other than show-room, so it'll probably come down to the variance in price.
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.       - John Stuart Mill

Robert Nantangä Tirea

tomorrow night I will post some close-ups of the little gun my Jake Sully figurine has. Licensed action figures usually have pretty accurate designs and I wanted some reference pictures myself. I thought you guys would probably appreciate them as well.

How does a man choose between fresh and fly?

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!