Last paint test until leaving to Seattle ...

Started by Ikxeru, June 18, 2012, 05:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikxeru

Kaltxì ma frapo, here is the last PAX-paint test until I will leave to the Seattle meetup.

I am working hard on a better loincloth, but maybe I want too much and end up with nothing better, because I can't finish what I have planned *sigh*...
I will leave on the 6th of July to the US and I doubt to get ready. Another sad thing is that I can't bring my longbow, because it broke last week during shooting.  :'(

Time flies too fast and I am badly prepared... Anyway, here are some pics from yesterday.

Compute for a greater good! Join LN's folding@home-team!

Krro tsayun oe 'ivefu nìftxavang nìmun.
Krro oeri txe'lan tìsraw ke sasyi nulkrr ulte tsun oe rivun tìme'emit nìmun.
Krro fra'u lasyatem.
Krro a lu pxiye'rìn, pxiswaway, pxiset, set.
Krro lu krrpe? Ke omum nìno, tì'eyngmungwrr a'aw a lu oer.
Krro layu...

Fiyerwall (Txepkxemyo)

I think your paint job looks fantastic, tsmukan. I can only hope that my paint looks as good as yours.  :)
When you see nothing, you see everything.
There's a picture of me on Laz Alonso's phone next to James Cameron's phone number. HELL YEAH!!

Tompa'Ivong

"peu to fwa tskxefa ayuti ska'a lu sìltsan? Tskxe a kllkxem ulte fpi nga ayuti ska'a.
—Toggo, goblin weaponsmith

Human No More

Nicely done. Good to be seeing more Na'vi at the meetup :)
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Very nicely done! I wish I had the figure to do 'full Na'vi' like that!

I like your knife. I have a friend of mine who has a knife like that, with a very special bone handle. The bone came from one of his lions, his favorite one, who was killed in an awful accident. This was made in the lion's remembrance, and one cannot handle it without feeling the spirit of this special cat!

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Seze Mune

Ma 'Eylan, that is a significantly nìNa'vi thing, to make and use something which allows some part of the animal (or person) to continue to express itself honorably in the physical world, even though only the resonance of the spirit is left and not the core of its beingness

Meuiama Tsamsiyu (Toruk Makto)

"He who destroys a good book kills reason itself." -John Milton

"Mathematics is the gate and key to the sciences." -Roger Bacon

"There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance." -Socrates

Ateyo Te Syaksyuk

Ma Eyktan Ikxeru!  Oeru 'efu kxeftko terifwel ngeyä tskow. To me I feel sad abut the broken bow of yours.  TXAN TXUR, ma Eyktan!  You are TOO STRONG!

(for those who don't know, I have incoporated Ikxeru as the Eyktan of my fictional Olo'Zongsteng Alor.
and I have recently incorporated Tompa 'Ivong as the tsulfätu of the Eastern Sea clan.  I often incorporate words of wisdom from Seze Mune through the mouths of aysahik)
I publish a new chapter almost everyday here in Learn Navi in the Fan Fiction site under ATEYO TE SYAKSYUK: TSULFÄTU

I can't make it to the tsawlultxa in Siatll this year, kxawm zisit'ay!
I can't make it to the conference in Seattle this year.  Perhaps, next year.

Ma Ikxeru! Your weight lose is impressive. GOOD WORK (mekinam txur, oeyä cousin!)
Ma 'Eylan Ayfalulukan!  That knife sounds like an honorable tribute to the Palulukan. Impressive.

Ikxeru

Thank's a lot. So I guess I am on the right track.
Talking about accessories: *sigh* My loincloth 2.0 won't be ready 'till I leave, so you have to bear my apperance as shown above. ;)
But... finally I have a new necklace to counterbalance my tswin. :)

I still have some problems with my nose/face prosthetic. Maybe I want to drop it - let's see.

Wel, I can't wait any longer and my tail is whipping on the floor...
I will leave to the US next week on Friday and can't wait to see you all.

Ma Ateyo,
again, it's sad that we can't meet. Many hugs to you and Niri Te.
Compute for a greater good! Join LN's folding@home-team!

Krro tsayun oe 'ivefu nìftxavang nìmun.
Krro oeri txe'lan tìsraw ke sasyi nulkrr ulte tsun oe rivun tìme'emit nìmun.
Krro fra'u lasyatem.
Krro a lu pxiye'rìn, pxiswaway, pxiset, set.
Krro lu krrpe? Ke omum nìno, tì'eyngmungwrr a'aw a lu oer.
Krro layu...