Look who I met today!

Started by Nìota, February 15, 2010, 09:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert Nantangä Tirea

still waiting on those pics  :-\

How does a man choose between fresh and fly?

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!

Swizaw Nguway

Wow, thats super sweet :D I wish I could of been there, you should of gotten a contact number or something from them.

Nìota

So I went over to Avatar-Forums.com, posted in one of their cosplaying threads to invite them here to look over what we've got going, ask them to add to the ideas and contributions, and show off some of the things we found.

Any other places you guys know of where Na'vi/Avatar costumers might congregate? I'm hoping to do our fandom proud by making sure there are as many great looking Na'vi out there as possible!
Eywa-l oe-yä san menari sìk hawn<ei>u.

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Nìota on February 23, 2010, 01:32:08 AM
So I went over to Avatar-Forums.com, posted in one of their cosplaying threads to invite them here to look over what we've got going, ask them to add to the ideas and contributions, and show off some of the things we found.

Any other places you guys know of where Na'vi/Avatar costumers might congregate? I'm hoping to do our fandom proud by making sure there are as many great looking Na'vi out there as possible!

How does the main forum compare to this one? For some bizarre reason, my internet crashes every time I visit that site. ???

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Robert Nantangä Tirea

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on February 23, 2010, 08:24:48 AM

How does the main forum compare to this one? For some bizarre reason, my internet crashes every time I visit that site. ???
Well I created an account over there because some members were discussing my youtube video and well I was really frustrated to find that apparently a moderator has to review your posts before they are added to the thread? Maybe it's just a short term thing till you reach x-number of posts but it was a real turn off for the site. I haven't spent much time there. Seems slow and very cluttered compared to learnnavi.org. I mean like 3/4ths of the pages over there are composed of people's signatures  :-\

How does a man choose between fresh and fly?

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!

'Itan Atxur

That sucks. Thank Eywa that learnnavi'org pretty much hits the entire spectrum!! ;D

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Try here:

http://www.avatar-movie.org/

and here:

http://www.naviblue.com/hometree/
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Lukxasì

Kxani

Quote from: Nìota on February 15, 2010, 09:52:33 PM
On Hollywood & Highland in Los Angeles:

Usually they take pictures with Twatute as their prisoners, but because I ran up and said, "Kaltxì! Oel ngati kameie!" they gave me a spear and stood along side me! They don't speak a lick of Na'vi yet, but I pointed them toward www.LearnNavi.org! :D Please welcome them kindly when they get here.

AAAAW THEY ARE SO SWEEET! :D:D:D:D What was it? and why did they do it?

Nìota

There are a lot of people who dress up as costume characters at the famous Gruaman's Chinese Theatre on Hollywood Blvd.  Just about every day you can see them out there taking pictures with tourists for tips.  Usually there is always at least one Batman, a Superman, and a Jack Sparrow.  These guys are out there as Jake and Neytiri, spreading the Avatar love and paying off their costume supplies doing it. ;)

'Itan Atxur

NH is so boring  :( (Not really, I love NH!!)

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Kxani

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 03, 2010, 03:52:31 AM
;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

OFFtopic, I don't care! I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!! :P

Swok Tihawnu

Quote from: Kaltxì Palulukan! on February 23, 2010, 09:25:57 PM

Try here:

http://www.avatar-movie.org/

and here:

http://www.naviblue.com/hometree/

Thanks! I joined both of these sites! I really need to find more Na'vi! (every1 around my thinks I'm a freak...)
I dream of a paradise, where everyone is treated equal, where the planet is lush with nature and everyone is happy.

I hold to the sole belief, that my skin will peel off and that I will be reborn as a Na'vi.

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Kxanì Tsaheylu on March 04, 2010, 04:09:56 AM
Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 03, 2010, 03:52:31 AM
;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

OFFtopic, I don't care! I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!! :P

Thank you Kxanì

Nìota

Quote from: error on March 06, 2010, 02:28:45 AM

you are so beautiful and that is such an awesome photo!

Awww! Irayo!!! I have noticed that we Avatar fans tend to be exceptionally good looking. ;)  Especially those dedicated to looking and speaking Na'vi. <3

'Itan Atxur

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Quote from: Nìota on March 06, 2010, 04:23:41 AM
Awww! Irayo!!! I have noticed that we Avatar fans tend to be exceptionally good looking. ;)  Especially those dedicated to looking and speaking Na'vi. <3

That's because ugly people such as me don't dare show our pictures or they might scare you off. XD
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Eaite Randjam

I think most people know they don't look perfect.  Those who show off just don't care what they look like.  They show off what they've got!  Like me!

'Itan Atxur

Yeah, it took me a LONG time to become comfortable with pics of me, but I've got a few on here now.

I want to see more cos players like the ones in the original post!!

Kaltxì Palulukan!

That's it. I am getting a job in a candy factory, so I can wash myself daily in that blue food coloring. Eventually the stain will be permanent. Hmm... I wonder if I tan, will it turn dark blue? I could mask off areas to make stripes!

:o
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)