Mo'at's beaded gown

Started by P.A.'li makto, August 19, 2012, 12:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikkowilson

P.A.'li makto, Kifkeyä Nari; hopefully some day you can join us at AvatarMeet so we can see your costumes in person.

- Mikko
Mikko Wilson
Juneau, Alaska, USA
[email protected] - www.mikkowilson.com - +1 (907) 321-8387

Mesireatu

Kaltxì ma frapo!
Oel kameie ayngati! Really nice! And just that you have four fingers.. Myself, I was born with six fingers on my right hand.. Kìyevame ulte ayngahu
Varför minns jag alla dåliga vitsar, men glömmer alla infix i Na'vi?? ???
Why do I remember all bad jokes, but forget all the infixes in Na'vi?? :-[

Jag älskar dig, Sara L!!
Nga yawne lu oer, Sara L!!

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Very nice work on all parts of your costume! I see you opted for a body suit, rather then being totally painted, which may be the best way to go-- it looks better than I thought it would.

The beadwork is really amazing. Its too bad that it has to be uncomfortable. Perhaps there is some changes you can make that will make it more comfortable to wear. I have something similar in terms of hand-work-- a chain mail short. I thought it would be uncomfortable, but the person that made it (not me!) made it for a big-bodied person, and it fits exceptionally well. It fits so well that I actually wear it to work about once a week to help me lose weight. I hardly notice the extra 13 pounds! If a chain mail shirt can be made to be comfortable, I bet that beadwork can be made comfortable as well.

No cosplay likely for me this year-- too much money had to be spent on other things. I'll bring the basic things, like a wig just in case. I'll just be ean mì tirea!

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

archaic

Oh wow!
The word 'awesome' is used to much, but there is no other word that fits. Epically awesome!

Deffo on the +1.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Blue Elf

Quote from: P.A.'li makto on July 11, 2013, 11:48:56 AM
It's not probable that it's ever going to be worn again: not comfortable at all!
What? You did all this hard work just for single usage? You must be really great fan!
QuoteI'll just be ean mì sirea!
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

P.A.'li makto

Quote from: Blue Elf on July 13, 2013, 01:27:09 PM
Quote from: P.A.'li makto on July 11, 2013, 11:48:56 AM
It's not probable that it's ever going to be worn again: not comfortable at all!
What? You did all this hard work just for single usage? You must be really great fan!
Well, actually it was my mate, Kif who insisted on making this gown. If he were a woman I bet he'd wear it all the time!  ;D (He is the number one Avatar fan in this country, I'm only the second.  :) )

facebook: soaia leNa`vi