Mo'at's leaf-printed shawl

Started by Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite, February 10, 2011, 12:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P.A.'li makto

QuoteI love the last picture and that your child is willing to play dead!
So what creature would host the new spirit?
Ummmm... I never thought of this scene like this...  :-\ I think I was not transferring her spirit, but just healing her... or something like that...
QuoteIs the leaf already flurescent? 'Cause then I'd love to see a night picture of it.
No, it is not... yet. But sometime it might be...  :)

facebook: soaia leNa`vi

Ateyo Te Syaksyuk

Ma whue! (be calm)
Oeru txoa livu! I didn't mean to sound so morbid!
But was pleased to see Na'vi participation at the family level!
:D
Ateyo le Syaksyuk (TobyBear)

P.A.'li makto

Quote from: Ateyo le Syaksyuk on December 12, 2011, 03:22:08 PM
Ma whue! (be calm)
Oeru txoa livu! I didn't mean to sound so morbid!
But was pleased to see Na'vi participation at the family level!
:D
Ateyo le Syaksyuk (TobyBear)
No problem.  :) I'm so proud of my family for being real Na'vi people. (And there EXISTS another photo where my kid really DOES play dead!  ;D)

P.A.'li makto

Khm... khm...
Here is a video of our short performance at the HoldfényCon...
It's absolutely clear that we don't have any routine, only enthusiasm... My tail was catched by the sledge, Santa's was by the reins... Mo'at's words were almost impossible to hear, so I couldn't hear them either, and therefore couldn't playback them properly... Santa's luminous candy-cane was left next to the stage...

One more important word: I hope no-one's feelings are hurt when watching this weird little sceen; we do love Santa, and we were just kidding!

Well, I warn you: only men of nerve should watch this video!  :P

Kamean

Suneiu oer nìtxan. Irayo ma Pam. :)
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

P.A.'li makto

Quote from: Kamean on December 18, 2011, 03:34:09 PM
Suneiu oer nìtxan. Irayo ma Pam. :)
Oe 'efu nitram furia sunu ngaru fì'u.  :)

eejmensenikbenhet

Wou! :D
Sunu oer nìteng. Txantsan nì'aw ma Pam.

Ateyo Te Syaksyuk

HOHOHOHOHO! Cute!

On a serious note: I finally realized that Mo'at's cape is designed after Ikran flight "feather's" and not dragonfly wings!

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Hmm, it's been a while since i last posted here (I wish i would've posted more  :(.) but i'll give it a go  :):

Ma Pam, i watched the video you posted and i must say it wasn't that terrible  :). Believe me when i say i've seen much worse  :o! In some school plays and other performances i've seen in school the actors even forgot their lines in the middle of it all. Sure, not having a routine and having not rehearsed doesn't exactly make things better, but IMO you did well considering  :). At least you didn't just stand there not knowing what to do when you're in the middle of the performance  :P. I also thought it was very funny at the end when your daughter and your mate were going around the stage. The way your ``mate´´ moved when he dragged your daughter around with the sled looked soo funny  ;D! I wish i had a family as enthusiastic about Avatar as yours is  :(.

I also really loved the photos you posted, especially the first one  :) <3. Soo cute  :)! Just one thing i wonder, though: I noticed you held your queue in your hand in the picture and your ``mate´´ looked like he held his, too. In context with the other aspects of the picture, is that supposed to be alluding to sex  ????
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

P.A.'li makto

QuoteJust one thing i wonder, though: I noticed you held your queue in your hand in the picture and your ``mate´´ looked like he held his, too. In context with the other aspects of the picture, is that supposed to be alluding to sex  ?
:o I'm not sure which picture you mean, I don't remember doing it... Which picture is it?
Anyway, thanks for your kind words about the perf! We really enjoyed it even if we didn't win.  :)
QuoteOn a serious note: I finally realized that Mo'at's cape is designed after Ikran flight "feather's" and not dragonfly wings!
Well, it might be. We need a little rest after this busy period of time, and then ... sooner or later we'll start making this dragonfly-ikranwing-whatever thing... (Do you mean the thing she wears on her chest, do you?) Thanks for the comment on it!  :)

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: P.A.'li makto on December 20, 2011, 01:56:00 PM
QuoteJust one thing i wonder, though: I noticed you held your queue in your hand in the picture and your ``mate´´ looked like he held his, too. In context with the other aspects of the picture, is that supposed to be alluding to sex  ?
:o I'm not sure which picture you mean, I don't remember doing it... Which picture is it?
Anyway, thanks for your kind words about the perf! We really enjoyed it even if we didn't win.  :)

Nìprrte nìtxan, ma Pam  :)!

I was talking about the top picture in the bunch you posted, where you're sitting in ``Santa's´´ lap and he says: ``What do you want for Christmas, little Mo'at?´´. You holding your queue and your ``mate´´ appearing to be holding his, you sitting in his lap and him saying ``What do you want for Christmas, little Mo'at?´´; All of this put together came across as very sexual to me. I have a very dirty mind lol  ;D!

P.A.'li makto

QuoteI have a very dirty mind lol 
;D Yes, you really do have it!  ;D Because in that picture none of us is holding anybody's queue; I'm holding some candies! And he ... I don't know what he's holding but not a tswin I'm sure of this!  ;D

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: P.A.'li makto on December 21, 2011, 05:23:05 AM
;D Yes, you really do have it!  ;D Because in that picture none of us is holding anybody's queue; I'm holding some candies! And he ... I don't know what he's holding but not a tswin I'm sure of this!  ;D

Indeed i do  ;D! Roflmao fail on my part  ;D! I really thought it looked like you were holding your queue  ;D. Candies lol  ;D! I also looked at the picture again and i noticed how strange your mate's queue looked until i noticed it was a candy cane  ;D. Fail on my part, indeed  ;D!

P.A.'li makto

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on December 23, 2011, 03:18:03 PM

Indeed i do  ;D! Roflmao fail on my part  ;D! I really thought it looked like you were holding your queue  ;D. Candies lol  ;D! I also looked at the picture again and i noticed how strange your mate's queue looked until i noticed it was a candy cane  ;D. Fail on my part, indeed  ;D!
*pats you on the shoulder*
:)
Never mind, ma 'eylan!

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: P.A.'li makto on December 23, 2011, 04:27:10 PM
Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on December 23, 2011, 03:18:03 PM
;D Yes, you really do have it!  ;D Because in that picture none of us is holding anybody's queue; I'm holding some candies! And he ... I don't know what he's holding but not a tswin I'm sure of this!  ;D

Indeed i do  ;D! Roflmao fail on my part  ;D! I really thought it looked like you were holding your queue  ;D. Candies lol  ;D! I also looked at the picture again and i noticed how strange your mate's queue looked until i noticed it was a candy cane  ;D. Fail on my part, indeed  ;D!
*pats you on the shoulder*
Never mind, ma 'eylan!

:P

That's all i can say  :D.

Ateyo Te Syaksyuk

How does your foot taste, Ma Teylar???
;D ROTFLMAO !!!!!!!!
I'm Ateyo! Nprrrrte!!!
I am delighted by ma Pam's enthusuatic family and their amusing performance!
KEHE ma Pam! The leaf shawl: it seems to be made of Ikran flight "feathers" which have a definite dragonfly wing appearance.  But I COULD BE WRONG! I was reading the andorapedia manuel about those tuular orange flowers that Jake was slapping at.  Those Heliocordians are used as ceremonial capes. and probablyother large leaved plants lend themselves to becoming capes, as well.  Very nice job, your cape!
ATEYO TE SYAKSYUK

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Ateyo Te SyaksyukHow does your foot taste, Ma Teylar???
;D ROTFLMAO !!!!!!!!
I'm Ateyo! Nprrrrte!!!

What do you mean by ``How does your foot taste´´, ma Ateyo  ????

I'd also like to say kaltxì to you too, ma tsmukan  :)! You have a nice ``prrrrr´´ to your ``nìprrte´´  :P ;D.

Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite

old gallery link?id=2025[/img]

oel ayngati kameie, ma aysmukan sì aysmuke, Eywa ayngahu.
oeyä tsmukan, ma Nick, oeru ngaytxoa livu. nìmwey tsurokx. nga yawne lu oer.

P.A.'li makto

And here's the shawl in size XXS... It took me only an hour to make it while the bigger one took weeks.  ;D Next project is the red-and-yellow beaded top Mo'at wears in almost every scene. (First in size XXS... the big one comes in about 10 years...  ;))

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: P.A.'li makto on August 03, 2012, 06:57:03 AM
And here's the shawl in size XXS... It took me only an hour to make it while the bigger one took weeks.  ;D Next project is the red-and-yellow beaded top Mo'at wears in almost every scene. (First in size XXS... the big one comes in about 10 years...  ;))

Isn't that the Na'vi barbie doll you made  ???? And that shawl really is size XXS lol  ;D!

And by ``top´´ you mean the piece of clothing you wear on your upper body  ????