Norm's AVATAR clothes/Progress blog

Started by Eaite Randjam, August 17, 2010, 01:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Meeps!  I wants one!  But I don't look good in hats...although I could start wearing it t band...

Eaite Randjam

Well, I'm now turning this thread into a progress blog.  My goal is to be Dr. Norm Spellman on Halloween this year.

To accomplish this goal I'll be working off a checklist:

• Embroidered Braille Hat
  • Vest with pockets
  • Red T-shirt
  • Tan Cargo Pants
  • Hiking Boots
  • Make-up, including facial features
  • Tswin
  • Tail

As you all know, I have the hat finished! I ordered my vest and should be getting it within the next few weeks, and I know how I'm going to do for my braid/queue.  Still have to figure out what to use as the skin of my tail... so suggestions are welcome!

Robert Nantangä Tirea

How does a man choose between fresh and fly?

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!

Eaite Randjam

Well, I received my vest in the mail today!  (finally)  so, to show it off along with my hat I had a few pictures taken!

That's another thing I can cross off my To-Do list!

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Eaite Randjam

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on September 18, 2010, 04:48:29 PM
"Norm! Your pack!

;)
*facepalm*  I completely forgot about the pack!  That'll be a challenge though, to find a similar backpack.

Eyamsiyu

I'm glad I brought it up then: Now you have a lot more time before you might realize it later and have less time.

Kaltxì Palulukan!

2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Eaite Randjam

Thank you very much!  I've been using it every time I go out, and it comes in very handy!

Hufwe Atxur

old gallery link?id=1630.jpg[/img]
NEW version of Seed of Language released! Click on the banner to find out more!

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Quote from: Eaite 'Randjam on September 19, 2010, 09:34:23 PM
Thank you very much!  I've been using it every time I go out, and it comes in very handy!

hrh that's so nerdy :D

Eaite Randjam

Well heck, I'm a big dork in the first place!  Besides, I love wearing it!

Eaite Randjam

Quote from: Kxeyey on September 20, 2010, 07:38:03 PM
Quote from: Eaite 'Randjam on September 20, 2010, 07:24:49 PM
Well heck, I'm a big dork in the first place!  Besides, I love wearing it!
you a dork ..THEN WHAT DOES THAT MAKE ME ! ugh .. lol
It makes you an awesome person!

Jane MacMillan

That's really cool. Great find on that vest.
I can totally see you as human-Norm, dressed like that. And the blue will kick it up a notch or two, of course.   :)

Eaite Randjam

I'm so stoked for Halloween.  I need to either stop wearing my costume clothes (lest they get worn out) or wear them more (for a used, weathered look).  I might go with the latter since I have an old pair of cargo pants that are worn at the bottoms and stressed in places and have small holes at pocket seams...  3 months in the Iknimaya will do that!

EDIT:  By the way, I officially strike the cargo pants off the list.

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Um...no you're just looking for an excuse to wear your costume more, yeh can't fool us mate!

Robert Nantangä Tirea

what kind of pack will you have? Just get the licensed AVTR backpack like jake has or a shoulder slung one?

How does a man choose between fresh and fly?

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!

Eaite Randjam

Wait... there's a licensed backpack?  Do Want!