Pictures of my Jake Sully RDA costume.

Started by Robert Nantangä Tirea, January 21, 2010, 12:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bagget00

"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: bagget00 on February 08, 2010, 10:25:07 AM

(Quote from Jack Nicholson as the Joker--who was great until Heath Ledger came along and permanently etched his mark into that story)

"Where does he get those magnificent TOYS?!!"

and to Robert Nantangä Tirea:

Just because you are a mod doesn't mean that I am letting you off of posting that video before Halloween (there's still time!). You are just too awesome for words. When I saw your original post back in December I was mildly impressed. Now that I have been here a while and truly understand just what is happening in the world (read: I am less of a "total" skxawng) I think what you did was bleeping un-bleeping-believable. You are a pioneer of what will be a world of imitators over the coming years. You need serious karma man, and THANK YOU for sharing these pictures of your costume (and technique!) from "Day One."

:)

2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Robert Nantangä Tirea

Quote from: Kaltxì Palulukan! on February 08, 2010, 10:52:46 AM
and to Robert Nantangä Tirea:

Just because you are a mod doesn't mean that I am letting you off of posting that video before Halloween (there's still time!). You are just too awesome for words. When I saw your original post back in December I was mildly impressed. Now that I have been here a while and truly understand just what is happening in the world (read: I am less of a "total" skxawng) I think what you did was bleeping un-bleeping-believable. You are a pioneer of what will be a world of imitators over the coming years. You need serious karma man, and THANK YOU for sharing these pictures of your costume (and technique!) from "Day One."

:)

Arrrrrgg the sting of guilt!  :P I swear I will have the video put together before next week, eep!!!  :-X
I've been lazier than a sleepy titanothere >.<

How does a man choose between fresh and fly?

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: Robert Nantangä Tirea on February 08, 2010, 10:59:46 AM
Arrrrrgg the sting of guilt!  :P I swear I will have the video put together before next week, eep!!!  :-X
I've been lazier than a sleepy titanothere >.<
I have learned the ways of evil from my uncle C. Montgomery Burns, and my "Aunt Bea" taught me how to dispense it with a pleasant smile on my face, so no one knows the "Mom's apple pie" is poisoned.

(I am being groomed for "off-planet manufacturing" upper management at RDA/Walmart HQ in Little Rock even as we speak.)
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Muntxa

Looks so good! Especially the pics at the cinema with the poster and those cinema guys xD

Col Quaritch

Robert Nantangä Tirea

Quote from: Atanawintu on February 18, 2010, 07:30:26 PM
Whats the rifle?

Modded Nerf Longshot sans draw-back bolt and forward grip. Fake "ammo drum" mounted on the side.

How does a man choose between fresh and fly?

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!

Valuk

Quote from: Robert Nantangä Tirea on February 18, 2010, 11:31:57 PM
Quote from: Atanawintu on February 18, 2010, 07:30:26 PM
Whats the rifle?

Modded Nerf Longshot sans draw-back bolt and forward grip. Fake "ammo drum" mounted on the side.

T'was about to say...its a nerf gun!
Hell, I'm new don't murder me!
When I get fit, I'll be a warrior. Well, skinnier lets go with that.
Your Na'vi Man at Arms and Protector of the weak: Valuk.