RANDOM: Na'Vi Teeth and Hair

Started by mO_Tan, December 28, 2009, 04:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fkeua vrrtep

Quote from: ZombiezuRFER on January 08, 2010, 09:20:07 PM
Why couldn't they just grow a tail like they do a heart, we could be big blue people in no time!  Just one thing to remember is your still human, you just look like Na'vi after your surgery.

Well , I think the way you live defines what and who you are .
I wanted you to know
I love the way you laugh
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
I keep your photograph
I know it serves me well
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

'cause i'm broken,
when i'm lonesome
and i don't feel right
when you're gone away

fkeua vrrtep

Quote from: Teio on January 09, 2010, 05:06:25 AM
Oh, I've seen the pictures.  ;D

I was hoping for the whole scientific method thing...but...hey  ;)

Then again, ALL of this thread has gotten a bit ridiculous, considering it started out as a simple question about hair and teeth, then launched into drastic cosmetic surgery then to true science fiction. Heh...I feel silly for posting so much here now  ::)

Still, the speculation is exciting.

Why silly , we might replace bones for extremely hard metal someday , or alter our bodies in many different ways to improve it , a tail would be good for balance I guess .
I wanted you to know
I love the way you laugh
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
I keep your photograph
I know it serves me well
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

'cause i'm broken,
when i'm lonesome
and i don't feel right
when you're gone away

Motxokxen

Quote from: fkeua vrrtep on January 08, 2010, 08:31:07 PM
Quote from: Motxokxen on January 08, 2010, 03:37:46 PM
sounds interesting but your going to need your fingers for other uses.

as for a real tail, i know that when you're still a fetus, you have a very small tail, that, as you grow merges into one bone. perhaps if you stopped that from happening and encouraged the tail to grow, you might have some results.

That's right , we all had tails some time ago and our tailbone is one left over that proves it .

I think the nerves that controled our tails once are still there , you would just need to grow one , there are still some people whose DNA seems to "remember" it's past and they develope tails .
yeah some people are actually born with small tails, some as long as 1.5 inches, but most are amputated at and early age, no one knows how long it would grow if let be.

Kupaton`Eywa

go to some online shop stores and look for vampire fangs that's a good subsitute for the nav'vi teeth
and for ther years I need some help with....
also the tail as well..
I Command an Army, you do nt want to mess with me!

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Motxokxen on January 09, 2010, 04:48:32 PM

as for a real tail, i know that when you're still a fetus, you have a very small tail, that, as you grow merges into one bone. perhaps if you stopped that from happening and encouraged the tail to grow, you might have some results.

That's right , we all had tails some time ago and our tailbone is one left over that proves it .

I think the nerves that controled our tails once are still there , you would just need to grow one , there are still some people whose DNA seems to "remember" it's past and they develope tails .
yeah some people are actually born with small tails, some as long as 1.5 inches, but most are amputated at and early age, no one knows how long it would grow if let be.

I think that people should be allowed to choose if they want their tail to grow.

LOL!
私は太った男だ。

Robert Nantangä Tirea

Quote from: Txur'Itan on January 12, 2010, 07:40:37 PM
Quote from: Motxokxen on January 09, 2010, 04:48:32 PM

I think that people should be allowed to choose if they want their tail to grow.

LOL!

Man if I had a kid born with a tail I'd be like "sweet! My kids rocks." and I'd go around to the other parents like "... but does your kid have a taiL???"

How does a man choose between fresh and fly?

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!

Tanhì Atan

I go to "Starbase Dental" in Orlando, FL.  I believe they have made Klingon teeth in the past.  I'm preparing an email with the best pics I've found, & a video.  I asked them last week, & feel sure they'll provide options.  Personally, I'd like something inexpensive & simple.. & removable  ;D

I already have a queue.  I like long hair, & wear it in a single braid.  What a coincidence! 

I'm happy with my tail.  Heavy enough gauge wire that it curls nicely and doesn't drag on the ground.  Moves pretty organically.  Ends of wire wrap around my waist secured with small carabiners.   Now for.. loincloths?  Got some deerskin at a powwow..  Bone sewing needle.. Knife..  Bow..  Archery happens to be a hobby.  Member of Daytona Archers.

Paint.  I think I finally found some.  Starlight & Magic.  Another coincidence.  Am I allowed to state their web address?  I am a customer, not an employee.  Lovely shade of blue, especially the fluorescent.  Washes off immediately, so it's good for one event.  Thinking about secondary colors for the striping effect.  Maybe mix a little lime green with the blue?  Or just get yellow? 

Figured out how to make a hemp necklace.  Directions online.  Wear it to work every day.  I have enough beads now for some time to come  :-[  Want a longer necklace with feathers perhaps.

Whaddaya mean, I'm obsessed?   :o

Prius Makto.

Oe ftia Leed.

Oeri olo Ean-a Tanhì lu.
Tirea eyktan ta ean-a tanhì lu.

O.C. shapeshifter is socially clueless.  Now that explains a lot.

I love solar panels, Zero Energy houses, vegetative roofs, permeable paving & rainwater harvesting, but that still isn't green enough for me.

ZombiezuRFER

when im old enough i will get this all and more
Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

Kxani

I fixed my na'vi teeth today actually and I used Jake sully as a dummy so I brought a pic of him screaming and it became perfect. I Will post à pic tomorrow. The dentist formed and builded the teeth with the same thing they fill wholes with. :) sorry the english, my iPhone is adding Word... :(

I adore My teeth and for someone like me WHO is à real na'vi at heart, it's perfect. :)

Loran

As for the tail, all we need is to attach one to the tail bone, since it already contains the necessary nerve endings. (we all have a tail, it's just very short)

My other ride is an Avatar.

Robert Nantangä Tirea

Quote from: Loran on February 09, 2010, 03:50:01 PM
As for the tail, all we need is to attach one to the tail bone, since it already contains the necessary nerve endings. (we all have a tail, it's just very short)
You'd need muscle grafts as well a our buttocks are mostly a nice squishy mass for resting on infront of a computer, and not quite your typical feline haunches. As well, if it's prosthetic you will need an external power source and if it's organically grafted on you will need to make sure the blood supply is adequate. This could put additional strain on your heart so if you've not got a strong heart it could cause a heart attack  :o

How does a man choose between fresh and fly?

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!