Fandom > Cosplay / Costuming

Soaia leNa'vi

<< < (2/41) > >>

Sarah Noel:

--- Quote from: P.A.'li makto on September 12, 2011, 06:19:55 am ---
--- Quote from: Sarah Noel on September 11, 2011, 06:06:52 pm ---So cute! Love it!

--- End quote ---
Irayo, ma Sarah! :D
Have I ever told you how much I like your fangs? We unfortunately lack them, so it's a future task for us to get some pairs... How did you get yours? (If it's not a secret...  :))

--- End quote ---

They're scarecrow brand fangs, they come with wax you mold over your regular teeth. They are pretty comfortable and fairly realistic for the reasonable price, as well as reusable. I've had my first pair for a year. amazon link here
For larger men I'd recommend the regular size instead of the small.

Pam (P.A.'li makto):

--- Quote from: Sarah Noel on September 14, 2011, 03:19:19 am ---They're scarecrow brand fangs, they come with wax you mold over your regular teeth. They are pretty comfortable and fairly realistic for the reasonable price, as well as reusable. I've had my first pair for a year. amazon link here
For larger men I'd recommend the regular size instead of the small.

--- End quote ---
Oh, I see. Irayo nìmun, ma Sarah!  :)

Pam (P.A.'li makto):
Not always in full Na'vi cosplay ... but I love showing who I really am... An attempt to do it:

old gallery link?id=4154[/img]

Kamean:
Great! Very well done. :)

Eanayayo:

--- Quote from: P.A.'li makto on February 26, 2012, 01:56:29 pm ---Not always in full Na'vi cosplay ... but I love showing who I really am... An attempt to do it:

old gallery link?id=4154[/img]

--- End quote ---
Hìyik! ;D nga lu ean tute fu Na'vi! ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version