Teeth picture, as promissed!

Started by Kxani, February 22, 2010, 07:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kxani

Details are all in the thread.. dentists are building it with composite :) Does not hurt and it's very easy!

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Kxanì Tsaheylu on March 01, 2010, 01:40:27 PM
Details are all in the thread..

Details in the Fabric...  ;D

... I need to consult my dentist on this.  If I can get this done it would be awesome!

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

sezawte

Oh yeah I see! ;D Irayo! Don't be surprised if some more people end up with fangs similar to this soon  :D
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

Kxani

It would only make me glad. The more the better :D

sezawte

join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Kxani

I am glad to be able to make you happy! HUG! <3

sezawte

*mega hug for ma 'eylan with the amazing teeth ;D* now to persuade my mum that this is happening whether she likes it or not

Kxani

Karma for you! good friend with happy attitude :D

sezawte

Irayo *noms cookie in corner* do you think my dentist in England could do this or will i be needing to fly out there to have it done :P?

Kxani

sezawte

Last question then i'll go away and stop being irritating :D How old do you need to be to have this done? I'm 16 at the moment so can I do it now or do I have to wait for 2 years

Ikranä mokri

haha if i get this done im not even gonna tell my parents theyll just be shocked when i smile at them and ill get some awsome comments from my school friends

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Kxani

No age actually, just have a cool dentist.. :) no problem, as all you need!

Way Letxep

Here is my main concern. Does the addition of composite have any adverse affect on the overall health of the tooth? To me it sounds almost like you had a cap put over your teeth. To say it it plain english, is this healthy for your mouth, or is it bad?
Fayvrrtep Fitsenge lu kxanì, nga skxawng!

Nanaki

Quote from: sezawte on March 01, 2010, 01:58:12 PM
Last question then i'll go away and stop being irritating :D How old do you need to be to have this done? I'm 16 at the moment so can I do it now or do I have to wait for 2 years

You'll scare your teachers ;D ;D
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

sezawte

Quote from: Nanaki on March 01, 2010, 02:13:13 PM
Quote from: sezawte on March 01, 2010, 01:58:12 PM

You'll scare your teachers ;D ;D

That's a good thing ;D

Ikranä mokri

yeah it would be fun to scare my teachers- especially if i had an avatar knife to go with the teeth

and adding composite doesn't have bad effects cause its pretty much like the enamel you have on your teeth anyway.

god i wish they did it in the Uk for 50 pounds

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Way Letxep

Ahh. Yea I think I would probly be thought of as very strange and odd, which is nothing new. As much as I would like to have this done, I don't think many people would understand. Also I most deffinetly dont have the funding to do it in the US.
Fayvrrtep Fitsenge lu kxanì, nga skxawng!

Nanaki

in few times, we will be able to be like Na'vi xD (except for size ;D)
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Kxani