REELMAGIK Na'vi Products!

Started by dbcoop22, April 23, 2010, 04:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dbcoop22

Hello all,

Due to a large number of requests, I have created a new Na'vi prosthetic geared towards females.  It is slightly smaller, with a much thinner nose.  I have tested it on a few males also with success.  It is now available for purchase, and will be shipping within the next few days.  I will be posting color photos of it applied to a female model sometime next week.  For now, here are some photos of the final clay sculpt:

As always, I welcome questions and critiques.  Keep in mind, on the end of the nose on this particular sculpt, the clay was only 1/16th of an inch thick in most places, so it was not possible to go any smaller or thinner.  Some have already stated that they wish the nose was smaller, but it is just not possible with this particular type of make-up.  Unfotunately, the Na'vi were CGI characters with very different facial structures that just cannot be repicated in humans without over-exagerating certain features.

Thanks everyone!  Enjoy!

neosis666

Outstanding work as usual, ill be sending you another email in the next few days about what we previously mentioned in passing, ive been a little busy atm to carry on with my own project!

+Karma

hii tutee

WOW awesome job, would have liked to have one yesterday :)

Pandora17

Sweet!  That looks so freakin real with that skin texture.  Are you selling these yet?

dbcoop22

Here are the photos of the finished applied prosthetics:

Robert Nantangä Tirea

Awesome! I was wondering, for your modeling shots, do you know someone who does the makeup/etc for your models or do you perform that yourself? Either way, they are pretty fantastic.

How does a man choose between fresh and fly?

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!

dbcoop22

I do all the makeup myself...I am a make-up artist after all:)  Thank you for the compliment!

Arkiou

The make up is really awesome and the prosthetics too :)

Really good work dude!

neosis666

Quote from: dbcoop22 on May 05, 2010, 01:34:03 PM
I do all the makeup myself...I am a make-up artist after all:)  Thank you for the compliment!

Would you do a tutorial for it?

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

wow! That is AWESOME. No, that is epic awesome!
To live in the past is to die in the present.

dbcoop22

I have photos of the process involved, but no video, so until I do another makeup application I won't be able to make a tutorial. I created an instruction pamphlet for the make-up, which is included with each purchase on the webstore.  You can download it for free here:

http://www.reelmagik.com/REELMAGIK/INSTRUCTIONS.html

Robert Nantangä Tirea

Mine should be arriving today, I am so excited!

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!

Rain

Oh my god...that's all I can say. The skin texture is absolutely gorgeous.
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Pandora17

Hey guys...the REELMAGIK guy that brought us those amazing Na'vi prosthetics just came out with a Na'vi Tail!  It looks amazing, and you can get it with hand-punched hair, which looks so real!  It says its filled with a soft foam so that it holds it's shape and moves realistically.  I grabbed a few screenshots of it from the store:

Heres the link to the item in their store:
http://www.reelmagik.com/REELMAGIK/Navi_Tail.html

tsamna

This is awesome if i can afford it i'll definitely buy it
Go climbing, its better for you than xbox.

Kxamtxon Tsamsiyu

O.o I want!!!!!!!!! too bad I don't have enough money right now though T_T

"First it was just orders, then everything changed.." ~Jake Sully
Neytiri & Jake

Eaite Randjam

Oh man, that's motivation to save money right there!  Pandora17, you could be a salesman for reelmagik... hrh

Robert Nantangä Tirea

yes he is the same person (coop) haha. I am dealing with this atm.........

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!

Robert Nantangä Tirea

alright I merged the topics togethere here in the Dealer's Alley because this is where advertisments belong and also each seller can only have one advertisement thread.

Coop, don't forget, you can go back and modify your first post and dress it all up nice with pictures of your products etc.

If you want to simply create a new thread lust let me know and I'll scrap this one for you OR merge them.

Irayo fpi tsleram! (Thanks for understanding!) - Robert Nantangä Tirea

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!