_
_

Toruk Makto

"The Crowd" thanks you for the info!

;)

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Rain

We subscribe to Mother Earth News, Hobby Farms and Urban Farm. Coments/Criticism?
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Tanhì Atan

FREE With one click each:
Race to Save rainforest, oceans, primates, pets, seals, wolves, children, reduce global warming, help cure cancer, promote healthy smiles.

www.care2.com  

I've saved over 37,000 square feet of rainforest through Nature Conservancy, and Care2 has saved over 8,500 acres.
I've protected 876 acres of big cat habitat through National Conservation Society, and Care2 has protected over 15,800,000 acres.

I click each morning.

We click to show we see companies donate, companies gain good publicity, everybody wins.  We gain  free 'butterflies' which can be used to provide mosquito nets to help stop malaria, plant trees & more.  Global petition site, health & green lifestyle info, good greeting ecards that each save square feet of rainforest.  FREE
Prius Makto.

Oe ftia Leed.

Oeri olo Ean-a Tanhì lu.
Tirea eyktan ta ean-a tanhì lu.

O.C. shapeshifter is socially clueless.  Now that explains a lot.

I love solar panels, Zero Energy houses, vegetative roofs, permeable paving & rainwater harvesting, but that still isn't green enough for me.