How skypeople benefit from our closed eyes.

Started by ~Ayngahu, January 22, 2014, 05:58:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Ayngahu

Who would you rather listen to? He who says "Don't worry, I'll take care of everything, so you don't have to be bothered", or he who says "Here's something for you to see. Decide for yourself what to do with it".

Nari tivìng! Eltu sivi!

I used to focus only on the positive things, because I believed it was the best thing I could do. Recently, I've started to open my eyes, watching a series of movies and realizing that I had chosen to see only what I wanted to, without learning anything new. I have realized that by witnessing what is happening with an open mind - by seeing the dark - I not only learn what is wrong; I also reflect on it and become able to see the good things that are worth fighting towards, to heal the darkness.

I want to invite you with me, down the rabbit hole that our own skypeople want us to ignore. Be open and become aware. Reflect and understand that we want a better future for our Mother and fellow earthlings. Ask yourself if you want to have eyes closed or open - it might be the only real freedom we have at the moment.

This is the #5 video in a series to expand consciousness, which means to become aware. It was video #4 that made me question forcing myself to focus on the positive things only. Personally, I feel it would be very liberating to view the world as it is, without blindfolds. For those with an open mind and wanting to see more, here's the full list.
http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/166-free-documentaries-that-will-expand-your-consciousness/

(I reached 55:20 before I couldn't take anymore. I'm starting to take measures in my own life, because I want to).
Earthlings - Full length documentary (multi-subtitles)
A big thankyou to DrBinder for creating my forum avatar :)