Yes or no to oil production in Lofoten,Norway?

Started by Tsanten Eywa 'eveng, March 27, 2012, 03:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yes or No?

Yes
4 (26.7%)
No
11 (73.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Tìtstewan on January 30, 2013, 05:05:45 PM
Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on January 30, 2013, 04:58:25 PM
Quote from: Tìtstewan on January 30, 2013, 04:54:25 PM
Edit:
Sadly this is my 1700th post.

You are almost getting past me, I am almost on 1800 posts, and you were registered last year. I was registered in 2010. You are at least posting 2x faster than me.
:o wow

I hope the oil giants will never trying to drill at antarctica.

And an another thing, is that important leaders in the European Union are watching what we are doing. They have already gave us a threat, to shut down this project. To stop our madness after oil. This is happening because of impact assessment. That means that we are running out of oil, and we need to find new places with oil.

Tìtstewan

Than is comes the question: Where?
I don't know where, but I think the people 'have to' start seaching an other way for it - away from oil.

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Tìtstewan on January 30, 2013, 05:20:34 PM
Than is comes the question: Where?
I don't know where, but I think the people 'have to' start seaching an other way for it - away from oil.

I still think there is hope, but I am afraid I doubt it is a big hope :(

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Tìtstewan

There goes on. :o
Goverment in war.

They have to decide: oil or trouble with the EU

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Tìtstewan on January 31, 2013, 03:56:13 PM
Goverment in war.

If they are choosing oil, there will be trouble with the EU.
If the fish market collapses, what you think will happen?
I'm gonna say what will happen. We will be in debt to many countries, because we are not exporting fish anymore to them, if there happens an oil accident. They better act soon, or the citizens here in Norway will join the war. If they choose oil drilling there, the EU and the citizens will go on war against the Norwegian gouvernment.

So it is oil or not oil.

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on January 31, 2013, 03:58:39 PM
Goverment in war.

I'm gonna say what will happen. We will be in debt to many countries, because we are not exporting fish anymore to them, if there happens an oil accident.

So it is oil or not oil.
I only say BP and Gulf of Mexico, if an accident happend.
It is possible.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Tìtstewan on January 31, 2013, 04:01:45 PM
Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on January 31, 2013, 03:58:39 PM
Goverment in war.

I'm gonna say what will happen. We will be in debt to many countries, because we are not exporting fish anymore to them, if there happens an oil accident.

So it is oil or not oil.
I only say BP and Gulf of Mexico, if an accident happend.
It is possible.

And including in a vulnerable area. Where the oil drilling is happening, will be in a vulnerable area. Sometimes I just say: What the f*** are the people in the gouvernment thinking with?
Hopefully, we are maybe getting a new Prime Minister this year. There is gonna happen an election in just a few months. I hope current Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg lose the election, and I hope the next Prime Minister is against oil drilling in Lofoten.

Tìtstewan

When politics smell a lot of money, they will be active. :(
Hopefully your 'upcoming new' Prime Minister will stop oil drilling in Lofoten.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Tìtstewan on January 31, 2013, 04:21:52 PM
When politics smell a lot of money, they will be active. :(
Hopefully your 'upcoming new' Prime Minister will stop oil drilling in Lofoten.

I really hope the next is against it. If not, well then we're doomed :( Then it's all over. Well not all over, there will break out somekind of a civil war. Citizens against the gouvernment.

Tìtstewan

I hope this will not happend.
A shame for the government.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

The people is responding!!!

An organization fighting for an oil-free Lofoten have got 100 more members, after the Labour Party told that they want to drill in Lofoten.

Labour yes to impact, gave Member Power to the People's Campaign oil free Lofoten, Vesterålen and Senja.
Since the Labour Party's program committee Wednesday night agreed impact of Nordland VI, Nordland VII and Troms II, the people's movement oil free Lofoten, Vesterålen and Senja got a hundred new members.

This means that there are so many people who have responded spontaneously and negatively to the proposal. The people's movement has existed since 2009 in the form of what is now and it has never been as great access to members that it arrived yesterday. This must mean that people have been cursed and said that we shall certainly join us in the campaign, says CEO Bjørn Kjensli to NRK.no Friday.
People Campaign's membership has varied, but is now approximately 3900 members. Kjensli are thrilled that the number of oil opponents increases.
- For the campaign, the number of members is important, both to fund the work we do, but also to demonstrate that there are many who have a different view. We are thrilled that so many have made ​​the choice to join.

23. February will people's movement along with a variety of organizations and political parties organize vard burning across the country. Vard burning is intended to warn of the danger oil drilling off Lofoten, Vesterålen and Senja for nature and climate.
- Now we are mobilizing for battle. We have long ago warned that we should have a boulevard burning along the coast where we will dissent from Kirkenes to Halden. Yesterday came a number of new reporting on, also Toten at the lake.

http://worldnewsbeyond.wordpress.com/2013/02/01/never-been-so-great-access-to-members/

Official News(Norwegian): http://www.nrk.no/nyheter/distrikt/nordland/1.10895271

EDIT:
And Jens Stoltenberg confirms that he supporting what his commitee have told, and he says yes
http://worldnewsbeyond.wordpress.com/2013/02/01/prime-minister-jens-stoltenberg-confirms-that-he-saying-yes-to-open-oil-investigation-in-northern-norway/

Tìtstewan

Well, that's great! The people starts to fight for oil free Lofoten. :D

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

There is a lot of oil drilling in the North Sea. What if they go deeper down and see if there are oil there? But still anyways, a bad idea.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Oil- and Energy Minister in Norway want to wait 4 years to open Lofoten for oil drilling

n 1970 opened the Centre Party Prime Minister Per Borten for oil exploration on the continental shelf north of 62 latitude.
Today, 43 years later, the grandson Ola Borten Moe who holds the key.
Today's oil and energy minister will not open Lofoten, Vesterålen and Senja activity at this time. Yesterday he went out and locked for any activity in the disputed areas in the next four years.
When Deputy Helga Pedersen country in Bodø Thursday to announce that the Labour Party's program committee is in favor of an environmental impact assessment of the promising, but so very controversial, areas harvested her applause and cheers from the oil devotees.
She admitted that this is usually the first step in the extraction of oil and gas. With a reduced SV and Centre Party on the slide, there were several, including Member of Parliament Eric Sivertsen (Ap) from Nordland, who expressed great optimism in relation to collecting government behind Labour's decision.
http://worldnewsbeyond.wordpress.com/2013/02/03/oil-and-energy-minister-in-norway-want-to-wait-4-years-to-open-lofoten-for-oil-drilling/

Official News(Norwegian): http://www.an.no/nyheter/article6478444.ece

Tìtstewan

The politicians who allow these oil drilling are traitors to this planet. >:( :(

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Impact assessment has been spread out to new areas.
http://worldnewsbeyond.wordpress.com/2013/02/03/opens-up-for-oil-and-gas-in-barents-sea/

It is the area between Troms and Finnmark and Bjørnøya has been impact assessed.
In an impact assessment which is sent out for consultation, open the oil and energy ministry of oil production in the new parts of the Barents Sea.
The studies are conducted to investigate the effects of oil exploitation in the Barents Sea that lies between Troms and Finnmark and up to Bear Island, confirming the experiences one has from petroleum operations elsewhere in the Barents Sea, the Norwegian Petroleum and Energy Ministry said in a statement.

Official News(Norwegian): http://www.nrk.no/nyheter/distrikt/troms_og_finnmark/1.8361606

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Breaking News!!!

County leader of the Christian Democratic Party in Nordland County resigns because of disagreements with the oil drilling

The Christian Democratic Party county board meeting Saturday Dagfinn Arntsen chose to resign as leader of Nordland Christian Democrats, said the party in a statement Sunday.
Værøy politician opposes oil drilling off Lofoten and Vesterålen, and says he believes the county board is going too far in accepting other parties pressures for impact assessment.
In connection with the Christian Democrats, Conservatives and Labour is working to create a new position on the county council, with a new joint county executive, working to reveal a common political platform.
It was the county board's consideration of this document, Dagfinn Arntsen chose to resign.

It's a different outlook on oil drilling in these areas in Nordland. A different view of this it is also within the Nordland KrF, which is reflected in KrF fylkesstyre. It was this that was too difficult for the Christian Democratic county leader, and he chose to take the consequences.
- Concern for Christian Democratic party platform and to the generations that come after us, were compelling reasons for my departure, says Dagfinn Arntsen.
http://worldnewsbeyond.wordpress.com/2013/02/03/county-leader-of-the-christian-democratic-party-in-nordland-county-resigns-because-of-disagreements-with-the-oil-drilling/

Official News: http://www.an.no/nyheter/article6478831.ece

I guess more people will resign, if nothing is being done now :(

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng