EuroAvatar in Berlin, 05/11/2013 - 05/17/2013 with Pawl

Started by Passi, November 05, 2012, 02:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Elf

Quote from: Wiesel on May 07, 2013, 12:49:17 PM
Ma Blue Elf ;D ;D ;D ;D

can't wait to see them in real 8)
Well boys, you can think about their names until then :)
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Passi

Tsu'tey

Ich bleibe in Erinnerung. Ich habe mit Toruk Makto gekämpft. Und wir waren Brüder. Und er war mein letzter Schatten.

Le'eylan

You seem to be having a great time! Can't wait to meet you guys!  ;)
Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Alan

Irayo ma ayeylan for sharing the photos - Post more!!!!  Hope you're getting loads of video too ;)

@ Passi - Hope you got the link to the London Mini-Meet video.  If not let me know and I'll forward it through.

Hope the Na'vi master classes are going TXANTSAN!  :D

Alan

Tsu'tey

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all who have made this week so great, of course, a very big thank you also goes to our dear Pascal! Just as our meetings are I like them, and they've grown to love!

Gesendet vom IPhone mit Tapatalk

Ich bleibe in Erinnerung. Ich habe mit Toruk Makto gekämpft. Und wir waren Brüder. Und er war mein letzter Schatten.

Palulukanä Tarontu

Just arrived at home...
I just can say: what a nice week!! Too bad that it has gone too fast...
I can thank everyone, especially Passi, who organized the whole meet up. Almost everything went fine, there were just a few discrepancies, but they were resolved fast.

I am looking forward to the next meet ups even when they became less frequent. ;)

One thing I have to say: On the meet up I lost some things; a small charger for a newer mobile phone with a not so good looking cable. Also the sticker we got from John. Who found it in his pocket, please leave a message ;)
old gallery link?id=1817[/img]

"When people are sitting on s*** you want, you make them your enemy. Then you're justified in taking it."
- Jake Sully
[email protected]

Blue Elf

So, nìkeftxo, our week is over, but it was really excelent! Big thanks to all who made it possible and also karmas to Passi for organization, to 'eveng te Atan for creation complete Avatar movie version and to Ikxeru for bringing movie technology to our base.
And also thanks to all who came and created so great atmosphere.
I'll publish some photos, just give me a little time. Please post also your photos, so we get complete collection. I'm so happy I could come and hope next time it will be possible again.

So, bar is set high, what we'll see next time? Will James Cameron come? ;D

Vawmataw

The only dude I recognize is... Karyu Pawl.

Quote from: Blue Elf on May 18, 2013, 05:19:48 PM
Please post also your photos, so we get complete collection.
I'd like to see the pictures. :D
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Tsu'tey

The first group picture ! Not soo good quality and size but i think for the first perfect ;)

Gesendet vom IPhone mit Tapatalk

Vawmataw

:D I recognize only you and Karyu Pawl. Where's Blue Elf?

Tsu'tey

Blue Elf is the guy in the last row, with blue jacket and black hairs ;)

Vawmataw

Alan

That is a great picture!  Irayo for sharing.  :D  Is there the possibility of putting their forums names on the picture?

Alan

Vawmataw

But not everyone in the picture attends this forum.

I only know that three people in the picture (Blue Elf, Tsutey and Karyu Pawl) have an account here.

Alan

Well, that's ok. Their forms can always be added too.  Isn't that just sooo cool that there is no clan rivalry, just one Avatar family.  Kinda mirrors the film.

Alan

Tsu'tey

Here a list of the LN members from the group picture !

First row v.l.n.r : Apokya, Vipkan, Toph, Palulukanä Tarontu,Tirea Atokirina'ä, Tsu'tey, Tängel, Paul, Tanri

Second row v.l.n.r : Ikxeru, Pukapa Nari, Talis, Wiesel, Raster, Plumps, Passi, Stachel, Hifkey'Tìranyu, Eykyuan, Blue Elf, Toruk'Makto, John

Ikxeru

What an awesome week and I am so proud of our clans. 'Ivong Na'vi!!!
I am really over the moon Pandora.

Quote from: Kameyu a Kepekmì on May 18, 2013, 09:20:23 PM
But not everyone in the picture attends this forum.
I only know that three people in the picture (Blue Elf, Tsutey and Karyu Pawl) have an account here.
All of them have, except John.
Compute for a greater good! Join LN's folding@home-team!

Krro tsayun oe 'ivefu nìftxavang nìmun.
Krro oeri txe'lan tìsraw ke sasyi nulkrr ulte tsun oe rivun tìme'emit nìmun.
Krro fra'u lasyatem.
Krro a lu pxiye'rìn, pxiswaway, pxiset, set.
Krro lu krrpe? Ke omum nìno, tì'eyngmungwrr a'aw a lu oer.
Krro layu...

Alan

Irayo ma tsu'tey for the names.

I agree with you ma Ikxeru.  The clans of Avatar are like one big family.  Everyone should try to attend a meet up.  They really are just great :D

Alan

Blue Elf

So, I've selected some photos and put them on the net. Quality is not always perfect, but...
use this link