England

Started by Kretän, January 13, 2010, 01:55:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eltu Siyu

That sounds really awesome! Wish I was able to go :( Getting to places like London isn't easy to me. Plus I'd be really nervous since I'm still not very good at Na'vi.
Yom yom yom...

neosis666

Quote from: Kaltxì Palulukan! on March 26, 2010, 12:44:43 AM
Make sure to keep checking the forums. We (mystery person) may have something HUGE for you. If you are in or can get to (probably London--but this is just a guess) say . . . in about a month, there may be an Avatar gathering. This is super-advance notice so that you are not told "at the last minute" and end up missing this once-only-event.

IF you are an Avatar fan, and IF you can get other people who like Avatar to show up to a party, you will want to stay tuned. All I am saying right now is that something is in the works, and it should be happening in about one month. Don't leave town ;)

Actual details will be released the moment I have authorization to give "exact details." But start getting on your parent's good side now, because if you miss this, you may be angry. Of course the whole thing could end up being a flop because no one in England likes Avatar enough to show up. YOUR PARTICIPATION (in costume? make-up?) WILL HELP DECIDE THIS. This is as much advance notice as I can give you, and I cannot give you more details at this time--but warn you to save a few pennies and learn how to paint your face blue with stripes! We have free lessons in the forums. Also: make a list of ALL of your friends who like Avatar enough to show up to a party--just in case this event comes together near you.

Would this have to do with a certain VIP's trip over to the uk by any chance  ::)

Kaltxì Palulukan!

I honestly don't know. Publicists are notoriously crafty animals. They may dump us without notice, or spring a surprise announcement with one-day notice that Sam and JC will be at Parliament and they need every Avatar fan on the island to jet in.

I will update the very moment I get ANY solid information. We have been put on notice (asked to be ready) and now are in a holding pattern :(
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Swizaw Nguway

Oooh must see, cant wait now :D

kewnya txamew'itan

I'm disappearing off for a week again for my dream hunt sailing for five days around the isle of wight.

See you guys when I return.  :)
Internet Acronyms Nìna'vi

hamletä tìralpuseng lena'vi sngolä'eiyi. tìkangkem si awngahu ro
http://bit.ly/53GnAB
The translation of Hamlet into Na'vi has started! Join with us at http://bit.ly/53GnAB

txo nga new oehu pivlltxe nìna'vi, nga oer 'eylan si mì fayspuk (http://bit.ly/bp9fwf)
If you want to speak na'vi to me, friend me on facebook (http://bit.ly/bp9fwf)

numena'viyä hapxì amezamkivohinve
learnnavi's

Paul

Hi, I'm in Halifax, West Yorkshire.  Just starting out learning Na'vi...

Taronyu

Quote from: tìkawngä mungeyu on April 02, 2010, 04:26:53 AM
I'm disappearing off for a week again for my dream hunt sailing for five days around the isle of wight.

See you guys when I return.  :)

Have fun, dude. Hope it's a good birthday present. :)

Tukru Taronyu

Hi everyone, I work in Derby, but live in Ayrshire Scotland

Tukru Taronyu

the grunt

hey, i live near ashford in kent, i'd be careful camping on m.o.d. land as i'm in the t.a. (canterbury not ashford) and more than once we've had to move campers off when we snuck up on them during the night, campers and doggers! you don't want 20 angry soldiers knocking on your tent! or a warrior running you over! LOL

on a lighter note tho, lovin the films, pretty rubbish at the language but i don't get much time to practice and the amount of crap i get in the army for bein a geek is emense!

you guys all seem to be 18ish so i'm a little older at 23 but i'm still game if peeps are meeting up!  :)
Im in the British Army and so don't have a lot o time to spend on this so dont blame me if i suck!

Ikranä mokri

hell i spent 2 weeks out on sailsbury plain on my own and i got complimented by soldiers for what i was doing ( hell i was surprised). and who said anythign about tents ?? I say bivvy bag it and if you cant hack it tough lol

wat TA regiment r u ?

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

the grunt

PWRR - tigers ;)

just noticed keye'ung is from ashford, where abouts in ashford are you?
Im in the British Army and so don't have a lot o time to spend on this so dont blame me if i suck!

Muzer

Andover, Hampshire
[21:42:56] <@Muzer> Apple products used to be good, if expensive
[21:42:59] <@Muzer> now they are just expensive

Ikranä mokri

Muzer where in andover ???

cause i live near ludgershall!

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Muzer

To the South, in Goodworth Clatford.

Must warn you though, I'm only 15 so I doubt my parents would approve us meeting - though if we go to some event together I'm sure that'd be fine...

Just adding myself now to the Google Maps page.

(Having said that, I'm used to meeting people much older than me at events in pubs, as my other hobby is collecting old computers and games consoles, so maybe I'll be allowed. In any case, I'd like to learn more Na'vi first, I'd be too embarrassed as it is!)

Are you Tswonyä ikran?

Oh, and do you have a Blu-ray player? If not, we might be able to use that as an excuse, we could meet at my house the weekend after next Monday and watch it together on Blu-ray.
[21:42:56] <@Muzer> Apple products used to be good, if expensive
[21:42:59] <@Muzer> now they are just expensive

Taronyu

Fnua Atxkxe

Quote from: Muzer on April 19, 2010, 02:14:27 PM

In any case, I'd like to learn more Na'vi first, I'd be too embarrassed as it is!)

LOL HRH, I know Ikranä mokri and I'm sure he'd be more than happy to help you out with the language ;D wouldn't let that stop you, ma karyu mokri has a nice ring to it....

On another note, what happened to all the Scottish people and that meet-up thread, did we all die ???
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Athos7778

Huntingdon in cambridgeshire! pm me if you're close tsmuk!
One by one the pixies are stealing my sanity

Join the Environmental Conservation Board!! here Feel free to PM me about it with any questions!

MEMBER OF THE OMATICAYA CLAN!

pxiswizaw

Quote from: kxanì tsamsiyu on January 13, 2010, 06:10:03 AM
I live in (sunny) :) Blackburn, Lancashire.

i'm in Padiham lol

Sanhìyä Tirea

I'm near Blackburn, Lancashire.
Eywa ngahu,
Sanhìyä Tirea.

Wll

I live near Liverpool, in a small village called Cronton that nobody who lives further than about 100 miles away from it has ever heard of.
I'm quite young (not saying age, in case somebody decides to find me) so my parents might not be all too keen to have a Na'vi-speaking friend appear at the doorstep to meet up with me. Any ideas for conventions?
Ikran Ayunil mì apxa kelutrel
Merry Merry King Ik po